[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

What type of player should we get for each position in V8? I notice that everyone has through balls and crosses set to rarely..why is that?

I have no idea
crossing and direct passing are not good in FM13.2.3

V8 is Barcelona-style, the possession is high
the type of player is the same

Last edited:
I have no ideacrossing and direct passing are not good in FM13.2.3V8 is Barcelona-style, the possession is highthe type of player is the same
Any change to the Match preparation or training focus or anything like that??

Hi, just saying that short corners are not working at all, they always play them long...But it looks like, short corners dont work at all, I tested them with default ME tactics and nothing changed.

I tried this with my Milano United side last night. Wasd using your V7 previously so when I loaded V8 the squad were already almost fully familiar with it.

Played 3 games so far.

won 5-1 in a friendly (weaker team, conceded an early goal)

Won 1-0 at home against United FC (team on same level, kept possesion well and United FC didn't even manage a shot on goal)

Lost 5-0 away from home against Witbank Spurs. (team on same level, lost an early goal again and they went on to DESTROY us. Team didn't even turn up, barely created any chances at all.)

Undecided if V8 is an improvement for my side as we played OK the previous season using V7 (with the last 7 games of the season onwards being on 13.2.3).

what about central midfilders roles? DLP? Adv playmaker? must he have good tackles?
and def mid, must have good passing?

I started a quick holiday game with Feyenoord to see what this tactic would do in the dutch league, the results were disappointing. 12 wins 9 draws 13 losses 39 goals scored and 39 conceded. The Team even lost against the teams who relegated. Everybody was praising this tactic but doesnt seem to impress me. Feyenoord isnt that bad for the dutch league but finished 9th.

Zero sea, it's working 50% this tactic, meaning that FEW Goals concede, but A FEW CLEAR CUT CHANCES:( in front of goal.

Ps. i mange Milan, Pato is main striker , Pazzini second

using v9 right now with schalke, scoring lot of goals from corner, any advice and suggestions for v9?

a_ilfandy
Star Player

17/11/2012

My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)
Last update: 22-02-2013

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ting-project-football-manager-2013-a-101.html

ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Tactics entry:

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

attachment.php

313293d1361501178-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-.c.-milan-v-juventus_-pitch-split.png

313634d1361608378-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-italian-super-league_-overview-stages.png

Last edited:
Match preparation on Att. Movements but what about training ??

Thanks mate!

I try this tac in Man City , first 7 match , 4 draw , 3 win ( 2 draw - I lost goals in 86' and 84' ) I scored 12 goals and lost 5 .. Bad results ;/ V9 of course

Last edited:
a_ilfandy
Star Player

3 Hours Ago
ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: 18 league games
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

Notes:
- Kpsia, Zero Sea, and Zizunola leading the leagues.
- Zero Sea is still unbeaten in 18 league games.
- 5 tactics reach the Cup's quarterfinals.
- Bonucci (DC) scored 12 goals in 18 games.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ting-project-football-manager-2013-a-112.html

314117d1361780072-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-italian-super-league_-overview-stages.png

314121d1361780150-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2013-italian-super-league_-stats-player.png

Hi, For V9. Which tactic do you prefer to use. The classic or the newer TC version?

Hi,

i will try a new season with your tactic, but do you use Shouts ? and can you put a screen of your training ? thanks.