[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

View attachment 297565

El Hamadi got another one identicle in that same game. These goals are where they pick the ball up less than 30 yards from their own goal. Wellington Nem got the ball 10 yards from his own goal.

Random question but what is the best setup for your 2 CM's...left footed on left side...right footed on right side? Also for DC's left on left...right on right?

Random question but what is the best setup for your 2 CM's...left footed on left side...right footed on right side? Also for DC's left on left...right on right?

CM's...left footed on right side...right footed on left side

a little better

CM's...left footed on right side...right footed on left side

a little better

Sweet thanks! Tried using a 4 2 2 2 tactic from this site with Blackburn.....it failed miserably and I got sacked so got offered the Bristol Rovers job and I've completely cleaned out everyone from staff to players who didn't fit the tactic to try and save their season...

5 players survived and I brought in 18 players! I used one of your previous versions with blackburn on the demo version in classic mode and was destroying the league so why on earth I didn't use it again for my simulation game on the full version I'll never know.

Here's to saving Bristol Rovers!

Read through most of the thread and you don't need PPM's? I'm training my inside forwards to cut inside and strikers to place shots....standard stuff really.

Bearing in mind almost everyone is set to cut inside on wide play.....if its possible...would you recommend trying as many players to do that or will it make no difference? Just a thought...same with the CBs who have move into channels.....worth trying to train them with that?

Also the only other thing I couldn't find was free kicks....left on left and right on right or same as corners?

Last edited:
I'm using Man Utd with the 4-2-3-1 tactic(v4) and I'm conceding 3-4 goals each match by teams like Wes brom and Everton. The tactic is almost fluid!

I'm using Man Utd with the 4-2-3-1 tactic(v4) and I'm conceding 3-4 goals each match by teams like Wes brom and Everton. The tactic is almost fluid!

so use the v6 tactic. He's on V6 because he thinks its the best one he's made not to offer us a different formation.

Hi, your tactic look great and its plug and play :)
I will post a screen a soon as possible.

But i would like to know if you can put a screen of your Training please ? because, i don't understand what do you use is General Trainning and Match Training and Scheduling.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
I have two questions about this tactic. Does it also work with the latest patch or do I need to tweak some things? And where do I need to place the classic version of this tactic. I want to play a classic save to play a faster season when I don't have much time.

Hi, your tactic look great and its plug and play :)
I will post a screen a soon as possible.

But i would like to know if you can put a screen of your Training please ? because, i don't understand what do you use is General Trainning and Match Training and Scheduling.

Sorry for my bad english

Match Prep is indicated on the first post = 50% on Attacking movement until tactic is at 100% fluid on the bars. Then the author says reduce to 30% and keep on attacking movement.

Read: Match Preparation Training | Football Manager 2013 Guide

Also read the other tabs....I've just signed a whole new squad and want morale and squad harmony to increase before the new season.

That was my main downfall at Bristol Rovers after getting sacked from Blackburn.....I had to get rid of a load of players in january and try and sign better players but morale plummeted as players tried to learn the tactic but didn't know each other and thus a catch 22 scenario.

Ended up getting relagated (I am an experienced player btw......smashed it on FM12 but still finding my feet on this game)....because morale was just too low.

Having done a bit of research I personally am following this Pre Season game plan:

Phase 1: Fitness

General Training

Focus - Fitness

Intensity - Very High

This gives a nice boost to the squad's physical stats and gets them in shape quicker ensuring I can start the season with everyone fully fit. This apparently also reduces injury and fatigue as the season progresses (helps prevent the annoying "jaded in need of rest" scenarios").

The reason intensity is set so high is that you need to get the team on the same page by gelling them together ASAP! Having scheduling on 40% means that your general training workload is reduced. That means less time in the gym etc etc. In essence your setting up lower volume but high intensity fitness for your players.

Match Training

Focus - Teamwork

Keep both rest before and after boxes unticked

Something I have overlooked for way way too long. I tend to overhaul squads when I take over. For a tactic like this, you need players who can handle the way this tactic plays. By setting teamwork as match prep focus you gel the players together and improve the all important team blend.

Phase 2: Tactic familiarity

With such an intensive fitness regime, the time taken to get the players fit should be drastically reduced and means that you won't have to cram in loads of friendlies, just to get fringe players game time.

This brings me onto the next phase, learning the tactic. I will assume that, an average Pre Season is around 7-8 games. Hopefully by the 5th game, the team will be pretty much fighting fit.

Next step is to stop training fitness, and concentrate soley on team cohesion in general training. This will provide a bigger boost to the team blend.

I'll take the slider down to 30% and change match training focus to tactics. This will help recover the time lost doing fitness training and provide a boost to the tactic familiarity levels, whilst still gelling the team in general training.

At this point I expect to be approaching the first game of the season with a fully fit squad, that is just starting to get to know one another and the tactic. I will now tick the allow rest after match box so as not to overload my players too much.

Phase 3: Attacking movement

Once I'm 100% fluid on all bars I'll drop the scheduling slider down to 10% and change match training to attacking movement. It is at this point that the team will start to kick on and the tactic can be fully utilized.

This is my pre season plan. It may work...it may not but one thing is for sure......you need to be looking at team blend/cohesion as a major major piece of the puzzle.

The amount of times I've ignored my assistant in the match feed and pre match analysis saying x and y are struggling to fit in etc. Its team blend! Research has also thrown up a double wammy that poor team blend affects everything from passes connecting to morale to missing shots.....the list is endless.

It certainly provides me with an answer as to why my Bristol Rovers team sucked so badly....not because I had the wrong players....but because I didn't gel them together and improve morale.

Without morale...your utterly screwed, no matter what tactic your using. Your screwed. As a group we should delve deeper into this and see if we can come up with the best way to get this tactic firing at the start of the season using any team just by ensuring the correct pre season is followed and team blend is utilized!

13.2.2 is up. Zero is v6 still ok on 13.2.2? or does it need an overhaul?

hey zero. does this tactic work with arsenal, because i am unable t find a tactic that works for this team! the only one, which ever worked was, i think, version 3 of this one, with the old patch? also. HAS ANYBODY MANAGED TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH ARSENAL USING VERSION 6? thank you

hey zero. does this tactic work with arsenal, because i am unable t find a tactic that works for this team! the only one, which ever worked was, i think, version 3 of this one, with the old patch? also. HAS ANYBODY MANAGED TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH ARSENAL USING VERSION 6? thank you

I can do better

I'm designing V7 now

wait for some days

WOOT! i cant wait for v7 zero!!!!! hoping to hear the good news from u soon

talk about fast zero! thanks. can u tell us what changes did u do?

Last edited:
I must take my hat of to Zero Sea for this tactic that has delivered some fantastic results for me.

Below is this seasons results with probably my best match so far. Taking a Luton team in the Championship from avoiding relegation to challenging for a play-off position.

Well done, keep up the great work.

View attachment 299170View attachment 299171

Last edited:
I must take my hat of to Zero Sea for this tactic that has delivered some fantastic results for me.

Below is this seasons results with probably my best match so far. Taking a Luton team in the Championship from avoiding relegation to challenging for a play-off position.

Well done, keep up the great work.

View attachment 299170View attachment 299171
when did you use V7 in the game?