[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

Hi, I want to use this tactic but I must use this player.... Sorry for bad picture (he is 203 in height by the way)
does anyone have advice to what I can tweak on team/player instructions to get the best out of him? Any advice will help because I'm useless at tweaking tactics. Thx
my other players include. Hazard, gotze, nem

Help please! I cant get the striker to score, he's scoring like 5 per season, I use Rodrigo or Lacina Traore, help please :)

Hey thanks for the tactic I used your tactics on FM12 with lots of good results!
Ive been playing with Liverpool since the start of the season and have played 18 games Won 12 Lost 6 no draws, Im using Attacking and Attacking movement for my training, and usually playing suarez upfront but in the last 4 games I have lost 3 and drew 1 as I changed the training to defending, should the training be set to attacking all the time? Also where should Gerrard play in the L or R CM or the DM?
Thanks again.

Hi, I want to use this tactic but I must use this player.... Sorry for bad picture (he is 203 in height by the way)
does anyone have advice to what I can tweak on team/player instructions to get the best out of him? Any advice will help because I'm useless at tweaking tactics. Thx
my other players include. Hazard, gotze, nem

Did you heard for program, which recording desktop? :p

It's 13.3.3 now

My God

SI won't let me rest

Last edited:
what testing have you done on the latest version and where can i find the player requirements?

6447767120121109214426023.png

any difference between the classic tactic and the tactic with player roles ? would also appreciate if you can give a list of useful PPMs for every position:) will this tactic work with lower teams that are not so technical like league 1 or 2?

Last edited:
V11

❤Zero Sea Fight For Athena V11[FM13.3.3] - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

or

https://hotfile.com/dl/200797086/1aa...a_V11.rar.html

any difference between the classic tactic and the tactic with player roles ? would also appreciate if you can give a list of useful PPMs for every position:) will this tactic work with lower teams that are not so technical like league 1 or 2?

player roles are not important

they are almost the same

the tactics of FMC version are made for FMC

hey man thanks for replying, but id still like to know about PPMs (player preferred moves) that can be useful (like moves into channels, places shots etc.) for each position. and is this a tactic that will work within lower league teams like npower league 1?

I'm playing as Oldham in the championship, they got promoted and i had to get a few players as i had just Champ-Prem leagues selected.

Not sure what happened but all of a sudden I have been losing games left right and center. All as well as conceding quite a few goals I have noticed that i'm getting battered in terms of shots.. take my last game v Brighton (12 shots to 4) v Birmingham (22 shots to 7) Bristol City (20 shots to 7).

Is there anything i'm doing wrong?

The tactic is Nealy fluid just Mentality (90/100) Passing Style (83/100) Creative Freedom (83/100)

View attachment 326942

give me best star young player

goalkeeper
defender
midfielder
winger
striker ?????

The V11 is probably the best of all. But at home I just ran.