Soooo :/ Neymars asking price went down to £44.5mil made an offer Barcelona also made an offer, i was making him the highest paid player at the club with a match highest earner clause unfortunetly it wasn't enough.

View attachment 305952

so far my best/favourite bargains are: ribery 9mln, butland 1,5mln, immobile 3mln, defour 4mln, jetro willems 10mln,

View attachment 306084

So yer i did pay £55mil but i'd say they are paying it back in the right way.

Cesar 42 apperences 3 goals 13 assists 3 PoM 6.5 tackles per game, average 7.5 rating.

Sandro 35 apperences 10 assists 6.5 tackles per game and average 7.5 rating.

This year brought in Busquets for 19.5 mil in January as Gerrard got ruled out for 4 months and is dropping off quickly.

Won Premier League, Charity Shield, Super Cup, World Club Championship, and Champions League.

Raik007 would you accept that as in the end a good turn out for my two full backs (obviously i know 1 good season isn't enough but not a bad start) i tried with you're japan feeder club but had no luck.

View attachment 306084

So yer i did pay £55mil but i'd say they are paying it back in the right way.

Cesar 42 apperences 3 goals 13 assists 3 PoM 6.5 tackles per game, average 7.5 rating.

Sandro 35 apperences 10 assists 6.5 tackles per game and average 7.5 rating.

This year brought in Busquets for 19.5 mil in January as Gerrard got ruled out for 4 months and is dropping off quickly.

Won Premier League, Charity Shield, Super Cup, World Club Championship, and Champions League.

Raik007 would you accept that as in the end a good turn out for my two full backs (obviously i know 1 good season isn't enough but not a bad start) i tried with you're japan feeder club but had no luck.

not bad at all mate :) good signing on Basquets!

Exchanged unhappy Mario Gotze valued 27m for my Alvaro Dominguez valued 9m for my Gladbach in 2nd season. He also went for 30k less on wages and kicked MU, Real offers into ***!

It was the most ridiculous transfer I ever managed but I am glad for it :D

I signed Marc andre ter stegen for derby on a free transfer in the 4th season. He was leaving on a free transfer as he wanted to move to a bigger club. Couldn't believe he chose me as I only finished 10th in the league so wasn't even in europe.

I'm liverpool now in my 3rd season Premier League both years (1st year two games to spare, luckily because i had second place as the next game but had won it by then, and 2nd year down to the wire) champions league last year.

First season
View attachment 305909

Was a good year transfer wise made a profit whilst strengthening my team.
Leonard Kweuke for 3.2million and he scored 32 goals in 31 apperences in the first year (all comps) and 13 goals in 18 apperences year two (blighted by injury) i sold him in my third season for 10 million.
Nathen Redmond and been phenominal 31 apperences 11 goals and 17 assists year one and 37 apperences 6 goals and 25 assists year 2 all for 5 million (still with me now)

Second Season
View attachment 305910

Made a big lose this year but in my opinion i did well to get what i did.
Lots of youngsters to help me out when some of my better players retire and really adding depth to my squad.
Richards wasn't getting first team football and i managed to pick him up for 7 million he played 35 games and had an average of 7 tackles per game with a respectable pass completion rate, 8 assists also average rating for 7.56.
Rodrigo really my first 'Big' signing 17.5 mil, i'm a massive fan of pace and i felt he'd add something to my team so he has been retrained to ML 36 apperences 7 golas 5 assists wasn't a great showing but was retraining at the time so played well out of position.
Best Signing EVER Mattia Destro 35 apperences 28 golas 6 assists, wouldn't have won the champions league without him scored very important goals and he brings the best out of Boroni. He left Genoa without a contract and i picked him up as a free agent.
Brought Ter Stegen to replace the then 31 year old Reina was a hard decision as a Liverpool fan but got him in January and it paid dividends cause he went second half of the season 13 clean sheets out of 18 games.

Third Season
View attachment 305911

Not overly impressed with myself this transfer window, Sold 2 goalkeepers which left me with only one first team keeper,(was in cruise control and i'm not one to quit/reload) very happy i sold enrique for 11 million as i wanted to strengthen this position.
i feel i paid over the odds for sandro but enrique was on his way out already and porto wouldn't budge, i paid it and hopefully it pays off.
Azpilicueta has been a good signing and 20million i think was a fair price as he had a great season with Chelsea and then Bayern, his long throws have been menacing aswell and adds another threat from which my team can attack.

I feel my team is young enough and strong enough to compete for the next few years without any major investment however i am looking to sign Neymar when his price comes down to the under side of 100million ;)

Destro is an absolute BEAST! Got him on a free and helped me win the league with Villa in my second season, 34 goals in 37 appearances! Best thing is Bent (37) and Benteke (36) bettered him that season!

My Leeds did not win any premier league title but champsion cup once.
So surprised to be able to sign Ganso for free in 2017.
He is 28 and still possesses the superstar-class key attribute for an AP.
His value is 12M and the wage offered is 72k/p.w.
So I can get probably 20 something millions by with effort if I offer him to rich clubs in the next transfer window.
What a huge free lunch :D

So, the most savvy deal I have pulled of was for a regen. Towards the end of july, I'm looking for a LB to play in all cup matches ( I have one "squad" who plays in the prem who is for players who are the best in the position at the club and another "squad" for players who are good but not quite good enough to break into prem team or regens who need experience gain it from playing all cup games, usually totals around 20-3o games a season) and I'm looking for the LB for the cup team cuz Johny Evans is getting on in 2020 and I bid 60 million raising to 80million (hoping to raise him to become a world class talent, looks like he can become the best LB in the world, hence inflated value) anyway they responded wanting 185 million for him, obviusly I got out of there sharpish, anyway to the best bit, gets to August a month later and suddenly he is offered to me for 23.5 million because the player was unhappy as they were under performing it was brilliant, needlessly I signed him sharpish for 150 million less than they wanted not a month later
smile.gif

My transfer fee to pay back(in form wise) is Mario Gotze, signed for 45 million, pretty **** cheap IMO for how much he goes for(got a bit annoyed at the 195k p/w wages, but eventually got that down after a couple of seasons). Anyway, he has had 280 appearances for Manchester United(the team I'm playing), with 84 goals and 175 assists!

My favourite signing has got to be Gareth Bale though for £24.5 Million. Since I signed him in the 2012/13 season he has won the world player of the year award around 5 times now. Here is a pic of his stats up to 2020 ( 345 apps, 151 goals & 224 assists)
View attachment 306585

Finally this is my transfer dealings my first season, I am quite pleased with my Wellington Nem deal and the Cleverly deal.
View attachment 306584

Could you guys let me know what you think?

Last edited:
the Gareth Bale transfer is a coup Very Very good. I'm impressed with his performances but its a pretty 'obvious' transfer not to take anything away from you. :D

I just started a new save with Newcastle (using Marshalls update) and here are my transfers, which I'm very happy with.
Note: I don't play with wingers.

View attachment 306690

I made a lot of changes in my Arsenal save...at some point in the first 4 years I sold -
Mertesacker - £25 mill
Vermaelen - £25 mill
Koscielny - £22 mill
Ba - £24 mill
Podolski - £18 mill
Giroud - £26 mill
Sagna - £23 mill
Cazorla - £21 mill

Can't remember prices but I brought in -
Damiao
Sterling
Neymar
Cabaye
M'Vila
Papadopolous
Ter Stegen
Zouma
Shawcross
Moura - Free
Load of regens

and others but can't remember right now! Not played in a few weeks.

Last edited:
My best:

Signed a regen for free
3 seasons later i sold him to liverpool for 35m

What kind of addiotinal thinga do you offer to players to get them for a such good price ??

First season I did the unthinkable when managing Arsenal and sold Mertesacker who most people seem to feel is indispensable. Asking the board to force through the transfer for Schurrle was a bad call on my part.
View attachment 344990

Then in the second season I needed depth so I signed a bunch of good young players, Alaba well worth every penny of 55million. SZCZESNY for 5 Million AM I MAD? No he is ****. Good prices for Ramsey, Cazorla, Arteta, Sagna, Djourou, Monreal.
View attachment 344991

Third season I decided to try and add some big names, Ter Stegen, Suarez, Bernard. All three, a waste of money. Made a profit on Suarez and Ter Stegen so who's complaining? Walcott to Barca for 20 million was a good deal as he was growing stagnant. Corchia for 17.75 million, a great deal. Also got rid of Schurrle to recently taken over by a tycoon Reading. :) thank god. Signing robert Lewandowski when his contract expired was a good bit of business too.
View attachment 344992

Fourth season I wanted to trim down the average age so I decided to sell Vermaelen, Koscielny both 20 million to Barca. Griezmann another waster, 15 Millio back to Spain, Bernard was **** so sold him to Barca for 22.5 Million. And Lewa made me a nice 16.75 Million profit, and Ecuele Manga made me 5million without playing a game as he signed for free. Signed Papadopoulos, Umtiti, and Ciaran Clark for a total of 47.5 million and they have conceded only twelve goals halfway through the season. :)
View attachment 344993

Also I should add I noticed a 3.5 million buy back clause for Carlos Vela, and he was worth 9.75 million, so I signed him for the previously mentioned 3.5 and got 1.8 back as there is a 50% next transfer clause as well :) So I signed Vela for 1.75 million, and will sell him for a handsome amount somewhere around the 10 million mark ;)

Last edited: