Well my summer just gone, I've got to the stage in the game where dedicated regen scouting and profits are really paying off. Buying in 20m worth of regens and 1 backup keeper in Muslera; I sold 125m worth of useful but unnecessary-to-keep players that had got to 19/20 and would get into most continental teams. As you can see, crazy amounts of loans out, most of the ones outgoing on loan are most likely to be the next generation of my squad. If I can rack up 105m profit ever 2-3 seasons, I think my board will enjoy my tenure even more than they already are.

View attachment 345035View attachment 345036

First season

Bought for £37.5m and sold for £33.5m.

-Switched keeper from Reina to ter Stegen. Very good choice and good deal.
-Got Alaba for £16.5m and has been my first choice on left back ever since.
-Also got rid of some players I felt I didn't need.

View attachment 345079

Second season

Bought for £200m and sold for £117m.

-Finally given a real transfer budget. Spent it all and rebuilt the squad.
-Got Neymar for £39m, he's still my first choice striker and has actually gone up in value to £40.5m.
-Sold Glen Johnson and bought Corchia for right back.
-Got Nkoulou and Zouma, both overpriced but still worth the outlay.
-Thiago and Isco for midfield.
-Also a few wonderkid regens, of which 3 of them are currently in or around the first team and keep rising in value.
-Got a ridiculous price for Assaidi after he had a good season. He has since declined both in value and skills.
-Nkoulou and Zouma are still my first choice central defenders, Thiago and Isco are still 2 of my 3 first choice midfielders, and as mentioned Neymar is still my first choice striker. Definitely the window that set my philosophy of playing into action, and definitely worth the huge costs.

View attachment 345078

View attachment 345077

Third season

Bought for £9m and sold for £11m.

-Mostly just got rid of unnecessary players and added some depth. Most boring window of them all.

View attachment 345076

Fourth season

Bought for £27m and sold for £134m.

-Jonjo Shelvey to Chelsea for £30m.
-Daniel Agger to Real Madrid for £31.5m.
-Luis Suarez to Barcelona for £45m.
-Daniel Sturridge to Wolves for £13m (bought him for £1.8m the previous season).
-Also sent a lot of players out on loan, most of them either regens or players I signed on free transfer the same window.
-Got Papadopoulos for £10.5m and Roberto (regen) for £12m. He is currently worth £18.75m, will probably rise to £30m within a year from now as he's just as good as Isco at AMC.
-Best window by far when it comes to the financial aspect.

View attachment 345075

Fifth season

Bought for £81m and sold for £120m.

-Last window so far, currently in April 2017 and still a couple months until the next one.
-Had to splash the cash on Oxlade-Chamberlain as I really needed a top class Inside Forward on AMR, and he is also very versatile. Financed the purchase by selling Wellington Nem for £32.5m, so I basically just paid £7.5m for an 'upgrade' on the AMR.
-Sold Benzia for £25m to Arsenal (got him on a free transfer the previous season).
-Also got a few players on free transfer who I sent on loan.
-Signed Djordevic (regen) as I needed cover on DC and he has world class potential.
-Herrera (also regen) signed from Barca for a stiff price of £20m, but he is great cover for Neymar and will definitely exceed that value in a couple of years.

View attachment 345074

Next window will in all likelihood be a very quiet one. I'm planning on selling Lucas Leiva as he's rounded 30 years, but he's very central to the way I play, and the only one I've found capable of replacing him is Phil Jones. But Manchester United doesn't want to sell. If I get a good price for Lucas and am able to negotiate a decent price for Jones -- meaning I don't have to spend more than £20m after subtracting the money from the Lucas sale -- I'll make the deal. If not, I might consider keeping Lucas for another year although that will surely see him decline in value and make him harder to sell.

The only players remaining from the original Liverpool setup: Joe Allen, Lucas Leiva and Raheem Sterling.

In my Parma save I am 10 seasons in and I have had some of the best transfer deals I had ever had on any edition of FM.
Andile Jali in for 1.9M - out for 22m
Stefan Strandberg in for 1.2M - out for 14.25M
Douglas in for free - out for 28M
Lorenzo Insigne in for 6.75M - out for 21.5M
Alessandro Florenzi in for 4.5M - out for 25M
Leo in for free - out for 17.25M
Gaston Ramirez in for free - out for 18M
Pedro Obiang in for 5M - out for 23M
Thiago in for 9m - out for 35M
Sebastian Corchia in for free - out for 30M
Denys Garmash in for free - out for 30M
Adam Maher in for free - out for 23.5M
Neal Maupay in for free - out for 23M
Anselmo Brocco (Regen) in for free - out for 30M (Never appeared for the club!)
Christian Eriksen in for free - out for 39M
Lorenzo Criestig in for 10k - out for 37.5M

Managed to get Anderson and Hernandez from Man Utd for a total of £25 million on my current Spurs save. So far in 12 games Hernandez has scored 14 goals, Anderson has been in and out of the team but when called upon and done a fair job.

Managed to get Anderson and Hernandez from Man Utd for a total of £25 million on my current Spurs save. So far in 12 games Hernandez has scored 14 goals, Anderson has been in and out of the team but when called upon and done a fair job.

not bad bud, about 3m overpaid though :)

Sixth season

Bought for £19.5m and sold for £120m

-Sold Lucas Leiva for £51m to Manchester City (new transfer record by £1m).
-Sold David Alaba to Barcelona for £45m.
-Bought a few regens.
-Tried to sell Thiago, accepted a £55m bid but he couldn't agree contract with Chelsea.
-Sent a lot of youngsters out on loan.

View attachment 347752

My first team squad now consists of only 22 players. Tried to get Iban Lucia (regen) in to replace Lucas, but Atletico Madrid demanded £30m, and Lucia himself demanded £70k+ p/w. So I'm hoping for no/few injuries, and with a gigantic transfer budget untouched I'm free to make purchases in January if needed. But I really want to keep making money and replacing the stars with young regens - people like Thiago and Isco are now on expensive contracts and I'm not interested in renewing them. Just renewed Neymar's contract, and he's now on £250k p/w. Will sell him one year before his contract runs out (4 years from now, he'll be 29).

Slightly frustating though, how players demand high wages from you because of the success. Started off with a wage total of £1m p/w, and after 5 years it had only increased to £1.5m p/w. But with this years contract renewals it's almost £1.9m :S

Am I being too prudent here? Or do you agree that £1.9m p/w is a lot, even for a team that consistently wins the EPL? According to the "Salary per annum" I have the second highest total wages in the league. City of course tops the list with a whopping £160m per annum. I have £97.73m and Man Utd have £85.5m, with Chelsea on 4th with £75.49m.

PS: Lucas Leiva is now on a £325k p/w contract, and is currently the highest paid player in the game!

My best deal is from FM2012, Italian central defender (regen) paid 800k at age 16 and at age 20 he was worth 30 mill.

Think my best deal on my Spurs save at the moment is this guy David Domej, looks like he is going to be mega considering he cost 6k from Rapid Wien i think.

View attachment 348499

In terms of transfers with Spurs I feel you have to spend heavily in the first season to win the league. I tend to stay away from the marque signings and build a team that I can run with for quite a few years, hence the signings of Sterling, Niang etc.

View attachment 348500

Second season is about continuing that build but replacing average players with potential world beaters with high sell on values, eg replacing Dempsey with Mikhitaryan and replacing Adebayor with Rodrigo. I'm currently in October I think on my second season and the fans are still raging that I sold the Leagues top goalscorer for 8m to OM. He seems to be having a right old time at OM, scored 10 of their 17 league goals and is on course to win a French league title.

View attachment 348501View attachment 348502View attachment 348503

Ultimately by the end of the second season my spending should be limited to 10 - 20 million per season whilst bringing in at least double that per player sold. Move into the Tottenham stadium at the end of the season so finance should level out. Suppose the ultimate goal is to have a 5 star first team with the bench consisting of potential 5 star players. Niang and Rodrigo are amazing together in a 4-4-2 formation and with Benzia on the bench, shouldn't need to go out and buy a regen striker every season. Actually enjoying not wanting to buy players every turn for a change, nice to build a stable team.

View attachment 348505

I once signed Chinedu Obasi from hoffenheim for something like 15 million at the start of the season and he was very poor and couldn't hit the target and was beginning to look like a big mistake until spurs came in for him in January with a 20 million bid. I decided to negotiate up to 28 million not really thinking they would accept and I wasn't that desperate to sell as I'd only had him half a season but they did and signed him. That's a 12 million pound profit for nothing really, and I don't even think he played all that much for them after that. I think this was in fm 11.

ok in 2022 currently in my lastes save.. doing a Manutd save. am gonna upload my transfer dealings from the 1st season onwards to 2022. below is my 1st season 2012/2013. had to sell those i didnt like in real life 1st :p

2nd season. i had seen what i needed and what to do.. am gearing towards getting regens in so had to let a few go and try new players

3rd season (2014/2015) spent more than i sold.. i just had to get Kroos. my all time favorite player. just love how his stats get to 20 easily. cost me a lot. still my highest purchase till date
View attachment 348531View attachment 348532

My 4th season (2015/2016)
. this is where my regens purchase really exploded.. i bought as many as i can. not neessarily to use all but to make money for the club when their values increase. & i must say i didnt regret you'll see in my subsequent seasons.
View attachment 348533View attachment 348534

My 5th season (2016/2017) Now my buying is curtailing.. am more into selling now.. my regens have developed well so i dont really need to buy unless my scouts present a 4-5 star region aged 14-17yrs.View attachment 348535View attachment 348536

My 6th season (2017/2018). more sales and good profits for the club.. just a few class n high potential regens arriving. good business
View attachment 348537View attachment 348538View attachment 348539

my 7th season (2018/2019) now clubs are after my class regens i can now make a lot of money.. legooo
View attachment 348540

Seventh season

Bought for £0 and sold for £187m.

-Thiago to Manchester City for £50m.
-Nicolas Nkoulou to Arsenal for £38.5m.
-Marc-André ter Stegen to PSG for £45m.
-Alessandro Florenzi to Manchester City for £20m. (got him on a free the previous season)
-Replaced Nkoulou with Varane, who I got from Real Madrid for free as his contract ran out.
-Signed several quality players for free, such as Honda, Dzagoev, Schürrle, de Vrij and Digne. Have sent them all (except Honda) on loan for playing time, and will consider who to keep and who to sell after the season is finished.
-Released superfluous youth players and sent numerous regens on loan to increase value and decrease wages.
-First time I don't spend any money on transfers, and at the same time set new record for transfer income!
-Plan to further reduce wages next summer, and sell off unneeded players. Hopefully the increase in income will lead to the board agreeing to build a new stadium within a year or two.

View attachment 352057

View attachment 352058