[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin

Marconni1985

Reaction score
The most complete skin until now without bugs I think.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

Higher resolution shows more details.

----------------------
Download Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin /MediaFire/
Download Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin /2Shared/
----------------------

Background Packs

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 eyegasm\panels then reload the skin.​

Absolutely Fantastic Work again as Usual ALAVANJA........Top Class Stufff

Nice work Marko....this is my preferied skin...the font u used are very nice, and balanced skin color for every team i love that .....

Dude,I keep getting "Microsoft Visual C++" error with this skin..I had no problems with your previous skins,but I can't even play a match with this.Although it is a terrific skin,this error just makes it unplayable :(

Absolutely Fantastic Work again as Usual ALAVANJA........Top Class Stufff
Nice work Marko....this is my preferied skin...the font u used are very nice, and balanced skin color for every team i love that .....
Thank you guys very much.

Does it slow the game speed down?
No.

Dude,I keep getting "Microsoft Visual C++" error with this skin..I had no problems with your previous skins,but I can't even play a match with this.Although it is a terrific skin,this error just makes it unplayable :(
That's strange m8, try to restart the game. Thanks btw.

Very Very nice skin! Only one thing, is it possible to change the match screen, to the default screen? i have chosen the black baground, i want it to be black all the time, in the match screen to? is that possible?

Nice! How do you get then default logos to disappear behind the club crest. i works for npower teams but not PL and where did you get your staduim pack?

Very Very nice skin! Only one thing, is it possible to change the match screen, to the default screen? i have chosen the black baground, i want it to be black all the time, in the match screen to? is that possible?
Thanks! Yes, it's possible, download this match screen black.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 eyegasm\graphics\boxes\titled then reload the skin.

Nice! How do you get then default logos to disappear behind the club crest. i works for npower teams but not PL and where did you get your staduim pack?
Thank you too! You must get the logos pack with background logos, for example this one FMSweden Frost Logos 13 - Released - FM-View Forums . About the stadium pack, take a look here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/skins-all-other-graphics/106961-fmc-stadium-superpack.html .

I tried downloading from both but it get so far and say it's corrupted

You should extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins

Yeah, followed all the instructions