[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 PRO V2

Marconni1985

Reaction score
After making this one, I tested it for a several days and I didn't notice any bugs or mistakes, so if someone of you find something like that, report it here because I want make it perfect if this one isn't already. About design, I hope you like it, take a look:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.jpg

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

Download Alavanja 13 PRO V2 Skin

Background Packs
---------------------

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2\panels then reload the skin.​

Marko this is a big work gratz you again...i love ur's skin and i think this is a best skin :D :D :D

I am using the original version of this mate and I must say, its fantastic! very good work and much appreciated for your time! probably my most favourite since Neue 2 from Fm11 :) so congrats

I made a few background changes to the original one and I have quite a few people asking me to upload the skin for them (as is on my pc)

I would suggest maybe adding in this background as defualt as a lot of people like it and maybe using the colour's on stats screen?

View attachment 310485

here is the background attached if you like :)

View attachment 310486

Thank you guys, I appreciate that, and I'm glad you like it.
@Raikan007, thanks for suggestion, I made a small fixes for both versions with that background and the same attributes colours just like on your screenshot.

Pro V1 Fix.7z

Extract to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro

pro-v1-fix.png

Pro V2 Fix.7z

Extract to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2

pro-v2-fix.png

Cheers.

Oh, I love this skin. Great work mate, really. Thank you. This is the probably best skin of the FM 13. :) But I have got a little problem.

I use skin with v1 fix and middle of background is shining. Messages, writings don't look well. I changed the "opaque filter" thing. %60 is darker but the others are same. That's not exactly what I want. Can you do anything ? If you can strike a balance between these I will appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Best skin I've used since FM was released well done keep up the good work :)

Thx for this mate, great skin even better with that fix you got there. Love it!

Oh, I love this skin. Great work mate, really. Thank you. This is the probably best skin of the FM 13. :) But I have got a little problem.

I use skin with v1 fix and middle of background is shining. Messages, writings don't look well. I changed the "opaque filter" thing. %60 is darker but the others are same. That's not exactly what I want. Can you do anything ? If you can strike a balance between these I will appreciate it.

Thanks again.
Can you put the screenshot of that problem here?

Thank you all for nice words! :)

Download link don't work :(

Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

EDIT:
I found it on web.

ps. Can't find fix if you could upload it again :)

Last edited:
I found V1 & V2, can sent it to you :)
i'm looking for fix, but with no luck :(

mate, i love your skins! great job, much appreciated :D
just one question
where do you get those background logo? it looks nice mate
Thanks m8.
I uploaded that logos last year, here is the link of that thread:
http://www.serbian-fm.net/-super-full-complete-logos-vt7821.htm

Can´t download. Is there another link maybe?
I found V1 & V2, can sent it to you :)
i'm looking for fix, but with no luck :(
Don't worry guys, I'll upload it again on the other site, and links will be available here for about one hour.

I can´t get the backrounds to work. On my clubscreen, it only shows some red seats? I´ve downloaded the file that was uploaded on the OP. Need some help.
Otherwise, it´s an awsome skin.

Last edited:
I can´t get the backrounds to work. On my clubscreen, it only shows some red seats? I´ve downloaded the file that was uploaded on the OP. Need some help.
Otherwise, it´s an awsome skin.
You should download fmc stadium superpack. Thank you btw.

Are you working on a new skin,mate?
Yes m8, it will be released tonight or tomorrow.

any idea on how to change the background on the v2? wont let me choose 1 of the options on the setings

any idea on how to change the background on the v2? wont let me choose 1 of the options on the setings
Go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro v2\graphics\backgrounds and you can change it there. If you installed client object browser, only background with the name default will works.