FM13 Request a Player screenshot

Last edited:
Ravel Morrison,Luis Viveros,Esteban Andrada and Neal Maupay And Could You Do Rory Donnelly If You Have In Your DB Please Cheers

Hey guys anybody developed Kevin Mbabu swiss kid from NUFC. Jan 2016 atm and hes 20. His physical and mental stats seem pretty average but my scouts say he has 4.5 star potential so I let Sergio Ramos tutor him. Anyone turned him into anything decent?

Would anyone post a about halilovic (or something like that)?. He's a right winger and i think he's Croatian. i contracted him at the 2nd transfer window but i noticed i can only play him when he's 18 and croatian?He looks really promising, kinda a Fischer but on the other side (also i'm Ajax)

Would anyone post a about halilovic (or something like that)?. He's a right winger and i think he's Croatian. i contracted him at the 2nd transfer window but i noticed i can only play him when he's 18 and croatian?He looks really promising, kinda a Fischer but on the other side (also i'm Ajax)

View attachment 375378 You didn't say when? But this is in 2018. Managed to get him for free but won't get into my team ATM, so he's on loan. Developing nicely though. :)

Could you post your SS of Wilfried Zaha, please?

View attachment 375728View attachment 375729

His stats aren't 'that' great but for some reason he plays better than Lucas Moura and Gotze for me. When I bought him I was also looking at Meyer and there wasn't much to choose from then, except he was English and glad I've got him now. He's even playing well for England.