Would anyone be bothered about a Malaga guide? Lost my Luton save because my hard-drive died, so can't do a guide for that now :'( Not promising anything though, depends if I have time :)

Ya man would love to see a Malaga guide :)

I'll finish the first season and the transfer window of the second, then I'll make one :) (So I can get to know the club more, and find players that would be good second season, a long with budgets you get in the second season)

Sounds good man

Anyone be interested in a Napoli save? I am in 2026 with them and am best team in the world! Very good club!

I would like to see an AS Monaco, Napoli, or Galatasaray guide?

Last edited:
When was the last time this was updated seems to be all the same guides?

Has somebody made a guide for Blackburn Rovers??? I am from India and decided to see how the experience will be when a club has Indian owners... They hardly have any money and it's difficult to get decent budget to even get a couple of players in... Any help will be much appreciated

I'd love one. I'm really disenchanted with this game. Ive been sacked 4 times, longest attempt was Feb and last time got the boot when 3 points behind playoffs after losing 4 nil at home to ebsfleet. I feel like f*****g my laptop out the window tbh. I play 442, direct, control and sometimes 433. Signed some decent defenders but concede so many goals. Don't see the point in making a game so difficult. It's really frustrating! Any. Help would be much appreciated.... :(