Hopefully we'll keep Diame and then we should be set up with a pretty solid squad to work with!

I'm a long time fm player going back to the championship manager days, but this is my first attempt at making a guide, any recommendations on who I should pick?

Maybe you could do an International team guide? Just for something different as I've not seen one yet.

Is there a particular way you have to format the way you make the guide, iv been going through all the guides done my others so far and they all seem to be based off one format? I was going to do Ireland as my next guide after this one warro. Iv it narrowed down now between City, Munich, Malaga, Qpr or Madrid, any ideas should be great :D

Is there a particular way you have to format the way you make the guide, iv been going through all the guides done my others so far and they all seem to be based off one format? I was going to do Ireland as my next guide after this one warro. Iv it narrowed down now between City, Munich, Malaga, Qpr or Madrid, any ideas should be great :D

the format is/was based on my United guide, you may use that as a guide but you can do whatever you feel like mate ;) as long as it is legible and laid out in an orderly fashion :)

the format is/was based on my United guide, you may use that as a guide but you can do whatever you feel like mate ;) as long as it is legible and laid out in an orderly fashion :)

I was thinking about doing a Real Madrid team guide, but I'm not very good at Grammer etc :(, would you mind giving me a hand Raikan with it

if anybody wants to do guides, do guides for big teams, that havent guide yet, like bayern munique, juventus, man city, or Barcelona, just an ideia.

Would anyone be interested in a detailed Charlton Athletic guide? I was thinking of doing one but won't bother if no one would want to read it.

*Watches tumble weed roll past*

Just a heads up-currently working on an Everton guide if anyone's interested. Bear with me and be patient as I'm going to be as thorough as possible :)

Just a heads up-currently working on an Everton guide if anyone's interested. Bear with me and be patient as I'm going to be as thorough as possible :)

Well I've quite literally just started an Everton save, so might come in useful for myself. :)

Well I've quite literally just started an Everton save, so might come in useful for myself. :)

Good timing then lol-as have I. Literally. Shall be working on it through the night so hopefully won't be too long in doing it.

Can someone do a Sunderland guide please - they always over achevie when in my Spurs save but when I've tried I've failed terribly.