FM13. The Pav Tactic Thread. 442, 433, 451

So you play 451 at home and 433 in away games?
The 433 i saw the AMR's role is forward playmaker..... is that correct?

Is it possible for you to make al list with important statts for the players for each possition?

Thnx!!!

i have a question? can i change the role of the right from AP do Winger? in the 4-3-3 tactic? what is the idea of the AP

Are the team instructions the same for all tactics? Nd nice tactic mate

Hey, thanks this is working great for me, mostly the 442 tacric. However, there is one bug that my wingers swap several times every match, I reset them on the tactics but they keep doing it. Any idea what this is and how to fix it? thanks

I'm guessing they are set to 'swap position' you can change that by looking in the player instructions.

Thanks so much, I manage Wolves too and this worked brilliantly in my first season, won the championship very confortably using the 442 tactic in almost every game. Kevin Doyle has been unstoppable, scoring 35 goals and I also reached the FA cup quaters. Any tips for the premier league season, players to get or which of your tactics worked best?
Thanks again!

ThePav;

Do you use to change anything away from home? Will test your 451 atm!

cheers

Edit: What match prep do you use? You said general training was set on balanced high, but what match preparation?
Attack or defence :)

Last edited:
Unbelievable! My first try with 442 (which suited my team especially with player roles) beat Stoke 5-0, making Begavic look a clown with a 3.6 rating!! Never seen one that low before, hahaha. Cheers mate!

I'm guessing this tactic doesnt work anymore? im in classic mode and im literally getting torn apart every game i play with this tactic..