FM13. The Pav Tactic Thread. 442, 433, 451

My mentality on all tactics seems to start as Attacking, fluid. Is that right?

yeh thats right, there an evolution of one tactic that got me results in my wolves save. i've not tested them as a league one team, i am currently crewe so i'm about to start a similar journey. The 442 worked as wolves in the championship but there usually favourites for most games, if your going against better sides i'd use the 433 I did with wolves in the prem, but your gonna have to get the right players for whatever formation, which i'm sure you can do. It will be your judgement on which players you want to buy for whatever formation and the specific roles in the tactic, give yourself options and my main thing is pace especially for lower levels. good luck bud

I'm playing this with Crewe myself atm and I look forward to hear what you have to say. Using the 4-5-1 in particular, but the results are a little up and down. I score 5 goals in one game and lose 2-1 against the jumbo in the next match.. Off course I don't have the best players so to be honest I'm playing very well.

I'm playing this with Crewe myself atm and I look forward to hear what you have to say. Using the 4-5-1 in particular, but the results are a little up and down. I score 5 goals in one game and lose 2-1 against the jumbo in the next match.. Off course I don't have the best players so to be honest I'm playing very well.

sounds good, they got a bit of weird squad. you should get great youth come through on this game, fm coppied what i did to crewe on lfc's update but i think it was just pretty logical so i cant claim plagerism. lol. i would think about pushing the wingers up to aml amr instead of mr/l in the 451 for some games and turn it into a 4231 might be very effective for you as crewe have a lot of amr/ls. worth a go. let me know how u get on :)

On the beta version this tactic was beast but now I lost :(

Gonna give these a try, anything I've tried so far just concedes a ridiculous amoutn of goals

It was very good on the beta not really had a chance to play fm since so it might need tweaking a bit, i'll find out and refresh the links in a couple of days if it does.

Using this in my first season as Blackburn, also backed up with your 451, so far I am unbeaten after 12 games but notice I get dominated a lot? the opposition seem to have a lot of chances that they miss, did you have this problem? don't get me wrong some of the results have been good but the performances don't seem to match?

Im trying the 4-3-3 with Blackburn, got my own tactics aswell alongside which once ive tested I will upload. Managed to make 2mil from players so now looking to strengthen squad.

am gunna try these with coventry for a laugh which is best do you think 442 or 433?

great tactics cheers! using the 433 and occasionally the 451 with arsenal, and the 451 with england, perfect for Rooney! Has lost its touch a bit since the full game came out though, will you be updating the links?

I am really struggling with Blackburn I followed my tactic from the previous fm's and had little success and getting to many draws, so I desperately needed a change and followed this 442 formation and found myself doing well then randomly losing like 4-1 at home to Leicester. I find myself leaking in so many goals and to inconsistent, even when I look at the opposition team report and they have scored like 5 against 442 and conceded 16 I still get outplayed, especially from free-kicks when even it goes at the keeper they seem to flop.. maybe it's just unfortunate. I just could use some advice as the opposition instructions and the shouts are not having any effect in my save :(

I am really struggling with Blackburn I followed my tactic from the previous fm's and had little success and getting to many draws, so I desperately needed a change and followed this 442 formation and found myself doing well then randomly losing like 4-1 at home to Leicester. I find myself leaking in so many goals and to inconsistent, even when I look at the opposition team report and they have scored like 5 against 442 and conceded 16 I still get outplayed, especially from free-kicks when even it goes at the keeper they seem to flop.. maybe it's just unfortunate. I just could use some advice as the opposition instructions and the shouts are not having any effect in my save :(

I would use the 433 mate, having success with it with Everton. Even the 451 is generally good, i would use that in tough away games though Lewis.

I would use the 433 mate, having success with it with Everton. Even the 451 is generally good, i would use that in tough away games though Lewis.

Cheers I will try this out :D I'll keep you posted on how this works out!

Cheers I will try this out :D I'll keep you posted on how this works out!
ive started as blackburn as im a rovers fan and I have the 442 as a backup tactic and created my own as my main, lost 1-0 away to derby in first game so tweeked a little, afterwards II beat palace 2-1 then leeds 3-0 both at home, then lost to ipswich 1-0 in cup so seems so far good for homegames but not so good for away. Using a kind of 4-2-3-1 with wingers and using formica as a playmaker however signing Adryan. Might tweek it a bit for away games, maybe drop playmaker in favour of an extra centre mid or defensive mid. I will update you at weekend how I do and if I feel the tactics are decent enough I will upload them

Does it work in 13.1.2 patch and will it work properly as classical tactic?

I've been using your 4-4-1-1 tactic with QPR for about 18 months. I finished 6th the first season and I am on form to fight for a champions league placement in season two. I've only made small adjustments, mainly regarding the movement of some of the midfielders and small adjustments to individual passing. Other than that I've kept it as is. And I like it a lot. Good defense and well balanced attack with many different positions scoring.

just used the 433 tactic to olympiacos against udinese.final score 3-0!fisrt goal scores in 15th second!i'll give a reply with some later feedback.i only got one question.what about against stronger teams (man u for example) ?? thanks :)

so in the last 6 games i did great.the only problem is that i conceed a lot of goals.but in the second half with just a few subs i turn around the match.that means that the problem is in my defense and not in the tactic.thumbs up dog.u the man!and now man utd.(please dont forget to answer to my question above). thanks :)