=FM14.2.0= Tactical Series by CS team

• Thread starter Thread starter Buyao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 95K
Pulled apart and tweaked UFO to fit my team..

3 CCC's,
4 Goals,
1 Opposition shots
63% Possesion
7.42 Avg rating.

Its half time. :)

So i saw You are missing screens, so mayb I'll provide u some.
Here is my team: WRZUTA - Aston Villa Zesp?B PiBkarze
Predicted 7: WRZUTA - Aston Villa Informacje Og?lne
Here is the match schedule: WRZUTA - Aston Villa Terminarz Program
And the results: WRZUTA - Angielska Ekstraklasa Widok og?lny Fazy

I stopped testing after 7 league games, and 2 cup games, becouse im afraid that l will lose my job. Note that i did everything u told in the first post. Used the Fighter-Bomber JHJ tactic.

Sorry about the results.
The JHJ only works for top teams, e.g. Barcelona, Bayern Munich.
For other teams just stick with the TTB, change to UFO if you're lack in goals.
Give it another try, you won't be disappointed. ;)

Ok then... I'll try the TTB then and post results later. I hope it will be better.

So to be fair, I started a new game for the test. I choose Southampton because it's one of few teams that would fit this tactic without transfers. I played 7 league games and 1 cup game, because i got knocked out in first round. Those are the results:
WRZUTA - Southampton Terminarz Program
WRZUTA - Angielska Ekstraklasa Widok og?lny Fazy
Since i was predicted 15, its not that bad, but the amount of goals lost to top team is a bit worrying. Also a 4:0 loss to Blackburn (they are in championship!!!) ****** me off quite a bit. I won't use it anymore, because i prefer to lose 2:0 then 5:2, but still its not a bad tactic. Its decent, and actually working, what can't be said about all others for patch 14.2. Though I miss last patch when I was able to finish 5th with Villa in first season with no transfers. Dunno what is happening in this patch.

1421 version of the upcoming release!

Winger Array Series: CS-FJMIC IFO V14XX.X.XXXX

2311241guhugik1dp1uamh.png

I dont understand how this tactic hasnt got more attention. Playing as Portsmouth in League 2 with the All Defence tactic. 15 points clear at the 20 game mark. Ive taken Aston Villa and Arsenal to replays in the FA cup AND won the replays. Currently unbeaten in 18 games. Man U next in the FA Cup 5th round.

Back