Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team managing: Arsenal
Team selling: Bayern Munich
Fee: 40 M
Wage: 180 k
Date: July 2018
Database: 14.3

He's unhappy because wants play UCL. In my current team i have Giroud who is 31 but he's still a beast (25 goals in PL),Batshuayi,Martial and a monster regen.
i disagree with the guy below, Deal Deal Deal, I have him at my bayern team and he is a beast turned down a offer of 60 mill from real Madrid, So if i was you id buy him... Just my say

I decided no deal for Lewandowski,but now i have a big,a huge doubt:

Player: Isco
Team selling: Real Madrid
Wage: 170 k
Date: Aug 2018

and

Player: Serge Gnabry
Team buying: Real Madrid
Fee: 45 M

In my current squad I have Wilshere,Ozil,Draxler,The Ox,Bakkali and Lacazette. Gnabry is a beast,but Isco is terrific. Thank you very much mates

I decided no deal for Lewandowski,but now i have a big,a huge doubt:

Player: Isco
Team selling: Real Madrid
Wage: 170 k

and

Player: Serge Gnabry
Team buying: Real Madrid
Fee: 45 M

In my current squad I have Wilshere,Ozil,Draxler,The Ox,Bakkali and Lacazette. Gnabry is a beast,but Isco is terrific. Thank you very much mates

You dont need Gnabry that much with a squad like that, definitely sell. Not sure about Isco, how good is he compared to Ozil?

Player: Luis Suarez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: ?47 million
Year: 2016/2017

Currently in my 4th season and have Otavio and Barbosa up top as back up, Suarez is 29 but turns 30 in Jan, but he still has godlike stats. But ?47 million is a lot of capital and could go towards bringing in some amazing future stars. Unsure of what to do, any advice would be great!

Suarez is sick, but ?47 million for a 30 year old? Definitely a deal imo, that money could be better invested for the future, in a few years he will be worthless.

Player: Hulk
Team who are buying/selling: Zenit
Offer: Free, Contract ends
Year: He is 30y old

Player: Hulk
Team who are buying/selling: Zenit
Offer: Free, Contract ends
Year: He is 30y old

If wage is lower than 80k then deal. No deal if higher or have better players in that postion

Jack Wilshere
Lazio
Arsenal
35+5 in 24 months
Year 2014, he is 22yo.

Deal. He ends up one of the best in the world, and at 22, you've got 10 good years in him. Plus, Lazio in the second season are unlikely to be able to buy anyone of equal quality.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Player: Shaarawy [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team you are managing: Real Madrid[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team who are buying/selling: Ac Millan [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Offer: 42m(10 upfront + 32 over 48)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Year: October 2015 [/FONT]

Player: Eder Alvarez Balanta
Team you are managing: FC Bayern
Team who are buying/selling: River Plate
Offer: ?15m
Year: 2013
Latest patch, no changes to any player data

I was all set to seal the deal but right at the moment of confirmation the agent is demanding ?3.1m for his 15% stake in Balanta, now I'm having second thoughts. I have Boateng, Dante, Van Buyten and Javi Martinez only who can play centre back and Badstuber usually makes a full recover around about March and I've re-signed Van Buyten for tutoring purposes next season only and Jan Kirchhoff returning next season. The aim of my save is to develop younger players btw

I've sold Rafinha however and I really don't have any cover for Lahm besides Boateng so I do like the versatility of playing the fullback role as well as centrally

edit post

I am not sure why there are question marks but the currency is British Pounds.

Player: Eder Alvarez Balanta
Team you are managing: FC Bayern
Team who are buying/selling: River Plate
Offer: ?15m
Year: 2013
Latest patch, no changes to any player data

I was all set to seal the deal but right at the moment of confirmation the agent is demanding ?3.1m for his 15% stake in Balanta, now I'm having second thoughts. I have Boateng, Dante, Van Buyten and Javi Martinez only who can play centre back and Badstuber usually makes a full recover around about March and I've re-signed Van Buyten for tutoring purposes next season only and Jan Kirchhoff returning next season. The aim of my save is to develop younger players btw

I've sold Rafinha however and I really don't have any cover for Lahm besides Boateng so I do like the versatility of playing the fullback role as well as centrally

edit post

I am not sure why there are question marks but the currency is British Pounds.

I would deal as he'll be a monster but also look at Doria or Cassasola who you could probably get cheaper but will be just as good. Ginter also.

How do you make the faces bigger?

There are some skins who have faces with size 220 x 220 instead of 180 x 180. You have to control your folders in panels and, if you are able, you have to change the size of your pictures in 220 x 220 (i'm not able but i can send to you my skin :) ).