Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Juve just bid 21 mil for Davide Santon. I'm newcastle, finished third first season. Rejected all approaches, but this one seems too good to reject. Currently have Janmaat and Neil Taylor. Playing with wing backs. Santon's good, but for a lot of last season wasn't even first choice.

what do?

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Team you are managing: Hull City
Selling: Inter
Offer: 17m euros
Year: 2014 End Of First Season

Player: Fredy Guarin (27 yo)
Offer: 18,75m euros

Player: Handanovic (29 yo)
Offer: 23m euros

Have finished 9th in the first season with Hull, need better players for CL places. Have 20m transfer budget, have made offers on 48 months. Inter was relegated from Serie A and all players are transfer listed.

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Offer: 17m euros

Player: Fredy Guarin (27 yo)
Offer: 18,75m euros

Player: Handanovic (29 yo)
Offer: 23m euros

Have finished 9th in the first season with Hull, need better players for CL places. Have 20m transfer budget, have made offers on 48 months. Inter was relegated from Serie A and all players are transfer listed.

I would have Kovacic without a shadow of a doubt. There is probably better players than the other 2 but whether they would be interested in Hull is another matter.

They are extremely interested in coming to Hull as Inter will play in Serie B next season.
At this moment I will buy Kovacic, won't buy Handanovic as he is 29 and a little bit expensive for my posibilities but I'm not decided yet in Guarin transfer. I didn't pay the clause for Livermore (4,1m) and I need faster players than Huddlestone (pace 9, acc 10). I will keep Meyler as backup and I've bought Strandberg in my first season but they are not at the same level with Kovacic / Guarin.

They are extremely interested in coming to Hull as Inter will play in Serie B next season.
At this moment I will buy Kovacic, won't buy Handanovic as he is 29 and a little bit expensive for my posibilities but I'm not decided yet in Guarin transfer. I didn't pay the clause for Livermore (4,1m) and I need faster players than Huddlestone (pace 9, acc 10). I will keep Meyler as backup and I've bought Strandberg in my first season but they are not at the same level with Kovacic / Guarin.

I meant there is probably better players than Guarin and Handanovic out there but wheher they would be interested in Hull is another matter cause they will probably be at big teams.

Player: Suso
Team you are managing: Huddersfield
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: 4m
Year: 2017/18

or

Player: Ross Barkley
Team you are managing: Huddersfield
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: 12m
Year: 2017/18

Had a successful year and Everton have done very badly. Suso has been on loan for 3 consecutive seasons and has developed into very handy backup for the God-like Angel Correa (Dortmund sold him to me for 4m after just keeping him in the II side)

Statistically wise

14/15 Suso 26 games 4 goals 8 assists 7.03 rating v Barkley 20 games 1 goal 5 assists 6.59 rating
15/16 Suso 19 games 10 goals 6 assists 7.36 rating v Barkley 29 games 7 goals 4 assists 6.81 rating
16/17 Suso 21 games 5 goals 10 assists 7.12 rating v Barkley 36 games 10 goals 5 assists 6.87 rating

Suso loves Huddersfield (not me though) has been more consistent... but Barkley available for cheap and Man City is snooping... the thing that I noticed about Barkley is that despite his average rating being poorer than Suso, his statistical output is getting better by the year. Barkley will probably have higher wages

Budget for 2017/18 is going to be 50 million inclusive of sales... looking at a gun Brazilian regen striker 12 million, Nicola Murru 12 million, need a backup right winger and a first choice right back (Aurier available for 12 million)

Lewandowski is a must have, buy buy buy, but my advice add a new manager and you may get him for 0 ;)

Would you guys sign Niklas Stark or Rani Khedira? Both are set to join for pretty much the same fees&wages. Year 2019.

Player: Chris Smalling
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Man Utd
Offer: 10m pounds + 7.5m pounds in 36 months
Year: 2013/2014

As you know, Arsenal only have 2 first team CBs in Merte and Koscielny. I sold Merte for 11m to PSG and sign Subotic (for 8.25m my god...) and Denswil (7m with 4m in 24 months). The question is, do I really need another CB considering that he's english so he will help with squad registration and nobody in U21 or U18 team is good enough to be a 4th choice CB. If not, then I'd like you to recommend me another cheap (under 7.5m), young ( no more than 23 years old), and english (optional) CB. thanks in advance

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid/Man City
Offer: 40Million / 50Million
Year: 2015/2016

Deal or no deal?

Not sure if this is the place to post or if there is a thread but looking for player simular to Antonio Valencia but on the left side, sorry in advance if I've posted it in wrong thread if there is one already

Not sure if this is the place to post or if there is a thread but looking for player simular to Antonio Valencia but on the left side, sorry in advance if I've posted it in wrong thread if there is one already
Would say maybe Victor Moses or or Ahmed Musa.

Griezmann?

what did you mean by on the left side ? is it the position (ML/AML) or a left-footed winger ? anyway, I think Candreva, Navas, Hulk, Biabiany, Ayew, Mirallas/McGeady, and Jarvis are the most similar winger to Valencia

what did you mean by on the left side ? is it the position (ML/AML) or a left-footed winger ? anyway, I think Candreva, Navas, Hulk, Biabiany, Ayew, Mirallas/McGeady, and Jarvis are the most similar winger to Valencia

Ah forgot to put it, I meant LM -Support role I'll have a look see if I can afford those players as in first season

Player: Lazar Markovic
Team you are managing: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: 29M
Year: Start of second season

or
Player: Erik Lamela
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 54M

Player: Lazar Markovic
Offer: 29M

or
Player: Erik Lamela
Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham
Offer: 54M
No deal to them. Far to expensive!

Yeah, unless both players performed exceptionally well in the first season there's no way they're worth that much. If that's what the clubs are telling you to pay for them it means they don't want to sell. You could work on unsettling one or the other or wait until the next window.