Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Alvaro Morata
Team you are managing: Arsenal (need striker badly)
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: Free (expired at the end of 2014/2015 season)
Year: 2014/2015

Player: Keylor Navas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Levante
Offer: Free (same as above)

Player: Ben Davies
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Swansea
Offer: 10m pounds

Player: Luis Suarez
My team: Liverpool
Buyer: Real Madrid
Offer: £70m (no monthy installments)
Year: pre-season 2014/15

No deal for Varane. You can get him a lot cheaper. Signed him for 14m in first season. And Carvalho depends on what update your on. If LFC Marshall then definitely deal as he got a massive upgrade.

Okay thanks managed to get Varane for £20M and I'm on LFC Marshall's and Carvalho only playing Capital One Cup atm but looking good.

Player: Joe Allen
Team you are managing: AS Monaco
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: 25m Euro
Year: 2015/16

Sold Joao Moutinho to Man City for 22m because he wanted to move, have Blind, Kondogbia, Moussa Sissoko and Garmash to replace him, but the problem is that i play 2 CM and Kondogbia and Sissoko are injured for 2 months and Garmash plays more DM. Of course i have some more players who can play CM but this 4 are the best players for this role. Still, i'm thinking about signing Allen to strengthen this positon after Moutinho departure.

View attachment 348146
What do you think?

Player:RVP
Team you are managing: United
Team who are buying: Real
Offer: £38M
Year: It will go through for the 2015/2016 season.

Probably no brainer for most but he will probably be coming off 2-3 seasons as top scorer.

Player:RVP
Team you are managing: United
Team who are buying: Real
Offer: £38M
Year: It will go through for the 2015/2016 season.

Probably no brainer for most but he will probably be coming off 2-3 seasons as top scorer.

Definitely deal. Massive money for a player on the brink of declining.

Player: H.Ben Arfa
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Buying: PSG
Offer: £22m
Year: 2013/14 1st transfer window

I thought deal?

Player: Joe Allen
Team you are managing: AS Monaco
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: 25m Euro
Year: 2015/16

Sold Joao Moutinho to Man City for 22m because he wanted to move, have Blind, Kondogbia, Moussa Sissoko and Garmash to replace him, but the problem is that i play 2 CM and Kondogbia and Sissoko are injured for 2 months and Garmash plays more DM. Of course i have some more players who can play CM but this 4 are the best players for this role. Still, i'm thinking about signing Allen to strengthen this positon after Moutinho departure.

View attachment 662095
What do you think?

I would say No deal, far better options around, seeing as you are managing Monaco, money shouldn't be a problem.

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Buying: Barcelona
Offer: 45m pounds
Year: 2016/2017 January Transfer Window

bought Kovacic as a long term player but got Quintero for 7m from ManCity and just managed to snag Gotze for 5m from Bayern so i don't really need him, i know he turns out to be a great player but thats a lot of money

Last edited:
Player: Nicuso Stanciu
Team you are managing:
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: £43,000,000
Year:
Start of 2018/19
Offer information: Not in need of money as been given just under £100 million but think he may want to move

Player: Nicuso Stanciu
Team you are managing:
Team who are buying/selling: PSG
Offer: £43,000,000
Year:
Start of 2018/19
Offer information: Not in need of money as been given just under £100 million but think he may want to move

His profile would help, I'd say Deal though.

Player: Regen (see picture)
Team you are managing: Gladbach
Who are selling: Monaco
Offer: £71m
Transfer window: Summer 2020/2021 season

View attachment 680340

Looks rather good, but still expensive. Check his Scout report for any weaknesses before deciding anything. If you have the money to splurge, go ahead with it, I'd say Deal, but check if there are any better, cheaper alternatives around.

Player: Ben Davies (At Spurs IRL)
Team you are managing: Hoffenheim
Who are buying: Monaco
Offer: £30m
Transfer window: Winter Transfer Window (2015/2016 season)

He's my 1st choice DL, bought for 7m 18 months ago but this is a good offer. Should i push for more? Cheers

Davies is good, but i think that it is a good deal. Try to get more but ever 30m is ok, i think..

View attachment 338983

Player: Junior
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Selling:
Offer: £23m
Year: 2018/19 1st transfer window

Just sold Meyler to Real Madrid didn't perform well enough to gain first team place so thought he should go after getting a decent offer.

View attachment 682078

Player: Junior
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Selling:
Offer: £23m
Year: 2018/19 1st transfer window

Just sold Meyler to Real Madrid didn't perform well enough to gain first team place so thought he should go after getting a decent offer.
He is good, with nice potential, but i think u can find better regens with that money. If u cant find, deal, but search for a better player.