iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Post all your funny/random things that happen to you in FM14.

I will start:

[video=youtube;a0fSRePMf8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0fSRePMf8w[/video]
*remember to watch in HD!

Ever seen two players have a break dancing competition on the pitch? Nope, didnt think so

The backpass own-goals...
Oh my lord, those backpass own-goals...
I'm pretty sure we've all had one of those per season. *****.

The all round defensive play is pretty laughable. Goalkeeper AI is the worst yet.

The all round defensive play is pretty laughable. Goalkeeper AI is the worst yet.

I've seen goalkeepers make near impossible saves, so reflexes have been improved, but positioning and when to rush out has been dumbed down?

As Man City my best team attribute is Heading (ranked 1st) Worst is Average Height (Ranked 17th)

Gareth Bale making 7 appearances for Real Madrid in two seasons and is now for sale for 12Mil, shame he wants 350k a week.

Offered him out on loan, checked back in....how many clubs want him??!!?

Was pretty surprised at the group play in the World Cup:

View attachment 462544

View attachment 462545

Group A alone looks unreal. Group C is also a huge surprise. Also Paraguay beat Belgium to the knockout rounds, Japan beat Netherlands, and Group G is also the opposite of what I'd expected. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the tournament goes.

I got Balanta on a free (apart from agent fee) :D and almost managed it with Fernando (had the offer accepted), but I cancelled the bid to wait a week for him to get Portuguese nationality and by that time Porto wanted 2.5M for him. Still a bargain!

Playing as Cardiff (currently 2nd season) and had a game against West Ham. Turns out, they had bought the god himself, Emile Ivanhoe Heskey :D He did absolutely nothing all game and had a match rating of below 5 before he was subbed off :D

How do you talk about opposition players/get loan reports.

I can't seem to find these features