To say i was bouncing off the walls in delight is an understatement... then i remembered it was just a game, ahah.
Nonetheless it was pretty beautiful to watch being a Liverpool fan:
View attachment 662520View attachment 662522

On another note, how Steven Forde didn't win World Golden Ball and Zak Wood who had a lower average rating and played 17 less games in that year did is beyond me.
View attachment 662525
Wood is the new Messi, he just wins it because of his reputation,

The last two screenshots are already wrong... Dejan Lvren it says signed for Liverpool in 2020... 6 years too late

Well spotted, Statto! I didn't say it predicts the future with unerring accuracy, did I?! It just amuses me how real life transfers are often playing catch-up to your FM universe - although, of course, with so many players moving all over the place all of the time, and with 'FM time' moving faster, there are bound to be examples of this.

I think it speaks well of FM, though, that the levels of players and teams are well-matched such that FM players and their AI counterparts will make similar decisions on player recruitment to actual football managers in the real world.

I've not seen this before

[video=youtube;s1cn5aCDgK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1cn5aCDgK0[/video]

I've not seen this before

[video=youtube;s1cn5aCDgK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1cn5aCDgK0[/video]

That happened to me once. :'(

Really couldn't believe what I had just saw. I almost wanted to put my GK on the transfer list after that.

Benteke did the same thing to me in my Villa save. It's when they get really ******, he kept moaning for seasons he wants to leave and I'd try and talk to him and he'd get mad. Request transfer and I'd just ramp his price and reject any offer. So he was mad all the time and I think after another talk gone wrong he did this and there was a board hearing and they decided he was treated unjustly and canceled his contract. I of course reloaded to the place where that didn't happen.