I found this funny as this is the first time I am playing in a non-English speaking league with a English speaker.

of course i pressed "could you speak slower?"

SiemdeJong_OverviewPrivateChat_zps3db4b65b.png

Oh, okay then.

Player gets hurt, get a penalty kick.

The doctor is treating the player in the goal, and the first shot bounces off the doctor. Luckily the player had the composure to hit it in on the rebound.

BTW, how can you tell the computer you want player X to take the shot. I wanted one of my strikers to get off the snide next time he out and their is a penalty kick to take.

I am finding out as playing as a amateur team in the very low leagues of English football, teams will strip mine you for players.

This guy getting this job just ruined my brilliiant save. I could go back to my last save and take the job myself as it was offered to me, but I hate managing national sides.

Not seen this before. He isn't in my staff list but has shown up on contracts set to expire. (Look at Job Type) Very strange.

View attachment 359141

Last edited:
Thats a known glitch. After your club becomes the most reputable in the world, the stature cant increase further so the players want to be transfer listed inspite of you fulfilling their promises