[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

Marconni1985

Reaction score
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<
-------
>>>UPDATE 1.4<<<

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin.

Alavanja 14 Pervection version 1.5 is available in the Workshop.

A dark skin for FM14 with instant result button and background selector, I fixed all reported issues and I tested it with 14.2.2 patch for almost a month, so now the skin should be without irregularities.

pervection.png

Last edited:
>>>UPDATE 1.1<<<

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin.

Fixed:
- In game editor button
- Shout instructions
- Scoreboard home logo

-----------------------------
>>>UPDATE 1.2<<<(INCLUDE v1.1)

Changes:
- Titlebar font
- Backgrounds
- Match titlebar
- Added right quickflicks on titlebar
- Menubar inbox and transfer centre notifications
- Some buttons and colours
- Conversation cell
- Match in between highlights panel is smaller

1.png

2.png

3.png

why did you change the titlebar fonts??they are awful.I like the 1.1

Don't worry, I'll turn back the old font in the next version.

>>>UPDATE 1.4<<<(INCLUDE v1.3)

Changes:
- Titlebar old font
- Old background
- Individual training condition colour
- News manager odds background colour
- Non player profile
- Fixtures filter
- Add manager team information
- Continue button over
- Unread messages colour
- Team training rest day button​

Loved the Skin as always. Good Work.
Just some minor issues like Staff Picture dont appear on the Profile page of the staff.
Also how can I change the Colour of this Red Box

Thanks. Did you extract the update v1.4? With that you shouldn't have problems.

OK Thanks
How to change the colour of the above mentoned Box. Transperant Black work the best instead of the Red.
Can I myself change the colour?

I put the 1.4 update in the SI/Fm14/skins . But it doesn't show up in the drop down box (the Original download link shows). What am I doing wrong?

OK Thanks
How to change the colour of the above mentoned Box. Transperant Black work the best instead of the Red.
Can I myself change the colour?
You can change it here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\graphics\boxes\dialog

be great to get stadium backgrounds working behind this somehow
Maybe it's possible, but I didn't try to make it, maybe I will.

I put the 1.4 update in the SI/Fm14/skins . But it doesn't show up in the drop down box (the Original download link shows). What am I doing wrong?
You must read instructions.

@suburban and invisiblelayer, thank you. :)

I use your skin since fm2013 and I really love it.
Can u please help how to show background stadium? Since fm2013 i cant unload stadium pict on club overview. I already download FMC Stadium pack, and extract to graphic\backgrounds but it keep showing me nothing only red chair. Help please. Thanks for ur awesome work

Last edited:
is this only for classic mode coz it's not working fr me in normal mode

These 'Alavanja' skins are a big part of the reason I have now stopped making skins. They all look basically the exact same and 'new' ones are released pretty much every week. Completely under-miming what solo skin makers like myself have to put in to release a skin when you got a group of guys releasing the same boring, replicas of their own work over and over again.

I'm done making 'RD' skins.

I seem to have a problem with the in-between match highlights windows. For some reason I can't change what I want to view on the right panel. As you can see on the screenshot the arrow that should reveal a dropdown menu for that is completely greyed out (as in, can't click on it). Can anyone tell me how to fix that since I have no clue how to get it done. Searched on the forums a bit for it but couldn't find a solution.
View attachment 438158