[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

I use your skin since fm2013 and I really love it.
Can u please help how to show background stadium? Since fm2013 i cant unload stadium pict on club overview. I already download FMC Stadium pack, and extract to graphic\backgrounds but it keep showing me nothing only red chair. Help please. Thanks for ur awesome work
You must to copy your stadium superpack to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics

is this only for classic mode coz it's not working fr me in normal mode
This isn't fmc skin.

These 'Alavanja' skins are a big part of the reason I have now stopped making skins. They all look basically the exact same and 'new' ones are released pretty much every week. Completely under-miming what solo skin makers like myself have to put in to release a skin when you got a group of guys releasing the same boring, replicas of their own work over and over again.

I'm done making 'RD' skins.
I don't get it what is your problem. Btw I think that nobody will miss your skins.

I seem to have a problem with the in-between match highlights windows. For some reason I can't change what I want to view on the right panel. As you can see on the screenshot the arrow that should reveal a dropdown menu for that is completely greyed out (as in, can't click on it). Can anyone tell me how to fix that since I have no clue how to get it done. Searched on the forums a bit for it but couldn't find a solution.
View attachment 457916
Try to delete match in between highlights panel.xml

why is that happening? I use the latest update
I don't know.

That does indeed just remove it, but I'm more interested in finding a way to get that 2nd panel working as well. Is there anything I should download for or anything?

Apart from that, it's a brilliant skin.

great skin as always....

just wondered if you could look into an issue for me, I have the SI in game editor and the menu's don't load in your skin.

Thanks

Hey i'm having a problem with this skin. When i try to load it up it's a bright white and I can barely see anything even though the it says it's the right skin. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

You must to copy your stadium superpack to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics

This isn't fmc skin.

I don't get it what is your problem. Btw I think that nobody will miss your skins.

I don't know.

You mean you haven't been on FM or understand enough about skins to know what skins I have made.

Or you could ask the thousands of downloaders I've had from across the UK, Russia, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Poland, Portugal.
Take your pick kid.

Whilst I was making successful skins, you were maintaining your virginity - Good job fatty.

Is it possible to use the FMC Stadium Superpack (which I use in Alavanja 13 skin) on this one? if so, can you explain to me what I need to put on where?

You mean you haven't been on FM or understand enough about skins to know what skins I have made.

Or you could ask the thousands of downloaders I've had from across the UK, Russia, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Poland, Portugal.
Take your pick kid.

Whilst I was making successful skins, you were maintaining your virginity - Good job fatty.

No need to jealous. Yeah we know you've did your own skin, but the fact, to be honest, it's not that great. No need to brag.
This skin did well with "instant result" button. That's innovation. And people these days might prefer effectivity & functionality over graphics.

Think about that objectively. No need to shove your complaints into other people's work.

If you wanna earn respect, learn to respect other people.

Last edited:
Ok i tried a million different things this skin will not load?

Alavanja 14 Pervection version 1.5 is available in the Workshop.

A dark skin for FM14 with instant result button and background selector, I fixed all reported issues and I tested it with 14.2.2 patch for almost a month, so now the skin should be without irregularities.

pervection.png

really love that skin but I prefer simple backgrounds in the main menu such as your background picture no. 8 in
alavanja 14 pervection\graphics\backgrounds

Is it possible to replace all other backgroudn with that background "8"?
What pictures have I to overwrite with the picture I prefer?

i tried to use this skin but all drop down menus seem to be blank until u hover on each option real downer for me :(

how the **** do i download this? i subscribed in workshop but am so lost

is there any way of adding more panels and resizing them in the match in between highlights? would like to have them like they are in the
vexillum skin where they are 4 panels instead of the 2. Tried a few things but i have absolutely no experience with this type of thing

copy match in between highlights.xml panel from that skine to mine and reload it

p.s. thank you all