FM14 Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

• Thread starter Thread starter pr01991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 353
  • Views Views 223K
A very nice update. Thanks.

One thing I've just noticed.

Lee Carsley - Sheffield Utd - Assistant Manager left with David Weir - 11th October.

Gary Crosby (AM) and Andy Garner (FTC) joined Sheffield Utd with Nigel Clough from Derby. Chris Morgan was kept on as Under 21 Coach.

Kevin Blackwell - Bury manager - sacked 14th October.

The Bury Caretaker Manager is Ronnie Jepson - Assistant Manager Ben Futcher

Chris Kiwomya - Notts County manager - sacked 27th October. They also axed his No.2 Mick Jones and first team coach Andy Watson.

6th November -QPR player Shaun Derry became Player/Manager with Greg Abbott as Assistant Manager.

13th November - Middlesbrough hired ex-Real Madrid Assistant Manager Aitor Karanka as Manager on a contract until 2016.

In the database, on his non playing history. It hasn't got that he was Assistant Manager at Real Madrid - June 2010 - June 2013.

11th November - Derby County have signed Chris Evans (former assistant manager at Bolton & Sheffield Wednesday) as Director of Football.

13th November - Derby County have signed a sponsorship deal to rename Pride Park to the iPro Stadium in a 10-year sponsorship deal worth 7m.

14th November - Wales Manager Chris Coleman has signed a 2 year extension.

Last edited:
very nice update dude :)

Her are some updates from swedish Allsvenska and Superettan who was missing:
Hammarby: New manager Nanne Bergstrand from (Kalmar FF), new director footballer Mats Jingblad (Halmstad BK). new singing from (Ik Brage) Marko Mihajlovic.

Kalmar FF: New manager Hans Eklund from (Falkenberg) , player retierd Henrik Rydstrom.

IFK Gotheburg: Pontus Farnerud (retierd).

Extra: FC Baku partnership with Atletico Madrid since 2013.

Players update: valomir berisha (Halmstad BK) +PA, finishing, heading. Carlos Strandberg (BK Hacken) +PA, strengh.
Sixten Mohlin (Malmo FF) +PA

New wonderkid suggestion for the next update Ali Suljic (Chelsea) Info:

http://thechels.net/2013/01/swedish-teen-suljic-to-join-chelsea/

http://talksport.com/magazine/features/130129/chelsea-transfer-news-promising-young-defender-joining-chelseas-youth-ac-190348

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/195084/ali-suljic?cc=5739

Last edited:
Nephew Of Anarchy , Zefi , will be added all , thanks for the info :)

For PSG:

- Maxwell, Van der Wiel, Sirigu, Matuidi, Verratti and Motta are really under rated. I don't know if you follow Ligue 1 IRL, but they are better IRL than FM 14,

- Lavezzi play winger right+left this year,

- Pastore is over rated compared to his performances IRL,

- Budget of 50M first year after winning Ligue 1 with qatar owners ? It should be 100M at least.

Chuckys , done , thanks! For the players please also post your suggestions based on attribute numbers.

Does this update include FC United of Manchester new stadium that they are due to move into at the beginning of the 2014/2015 season?

oJMPx , no i didnt have this info. Can you give me more details on that so i can pass it in the next pack?

how do i make sure it is working, i clicked on the check for your editor data before picking teams, is that it

eheiz , Make sure Anthony Reveillere is in Napoli ;)

Last edited:
Adil Rami is now A.C Milan player, but in patch he's still in Valencia ;)

Meazzala , i know that , but you cant set a "future loan" , like a future transfer.

Iain Moody has now joined Crystal Palace as Director of Football.

His history & attributes need looking at. As he was at Watford with Malky Mackay, before they joined Cardiff.

hi, i downloaded it and dropped it into editor data and such, when i started the new game there was no faces, but the french player was on napoli

Help!!
I can't tell why, but for some reason I don't see the box where I can tick "changes" to access the window where I can choose which files to use.
Does anyone know why this is?
(Of course, I've created my editor data folder as usual). So I'm at a loss.

Help please

EDit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. Just fixed it.

Last edited:
Djurgarden. New director of football Bosse Andersson. New manager Pelle Olsson from Gefle IF.

Free transfer.
Brian Span, Luis Solignac, Joel Riddez, Petter Gustavsson and Trimi Makolli.

Hammarby IF.

Free transfers.
Luke Rodgers, Billy Schuler, Mattias Adelstam and Baggio Husidic.

Other swedish transfers.

Victor skold from Falkenberg to Atvidaberg FF,

Nicklas Eliasson from Falkenberg to AIK Stockholm.

Sula Matovu from Arbil to BK Hacken.

Logi Valgardsson from IFK Gothenburg to Sogndal.

Petrit Zhubi from Atvidabergs FF to GAIS.

Kwame Bonsu from Heart of Lions to Mjallby AIF.

Danny Ervik from Falkenberg to Mjallby AIF.

Martin Smedberg Dalence from IFK Norrkoping to IFK Gothenburg.

eheiz , faces need a facepack to appear , nothing to do with my files.

Zefi , added thanks!

Back