Swedish Transfers:
Sebastian Rajalakso from Jagiellonia Bialystoke to Free Transfer.
Daniel Larsson from Real Valladolid to Free Transfer.
Per Nilsson from FC Nunberg to FC Kopenhamn. ( 3 year contract)
Osman Sow from Crystal Palace to Free Transfer.
Azrudin Valentic manager for Assyriska FF to Free Transfer.
Soren Akeby new manager for Assyrisla FF. (1 year contract)
Thomas Askebrand manager for GAIS to Free Transfer.
Kjell Pettersson from assistent manager for GAIS to first team manager for GAIS.
Martin Mutumba from Rizespor to Free Transfer.
Albert Kargbo from FC Kallon to Friska Viljor. (Unknown contract) PA 110.

CA/PA changes sugestions:
Ibrahim Alushaj from Motala AIF, Finishing 11, heading 11, speed 12, penalties 11, CA 80, PA 95.
Nikola Grubjesic from Syrianska FC, Finishing 13, First touch 11, strengh 11, speed 12, CA 95, PA 115.
Andrew Stadler from Landskrona BoIS, Passing 11, Finishing 9, CA 95, PA 115
Simon Kroon from Malmo FF, Passing 11, crossing 10, position 10. stamina 13.
Amin Nazari from Malmo FF, CA 105, PA 125.
Deniz Hummet from Malmo FF, CA 80, PA 120.
Patrik Carlgren from AIK, PA 125.
Johan Larsson from Elfsborg IF, Long Shots 12, Free kicks 11.
Simon Tibbling from Djurgarden IF, Speed 12, Acceleration 14, Stamina 15, Passing 14, Strengh 9, CA 110.
Daniel Amartey from Djurgarden IF, Heading 15, Strengh 15, Stamina 15 CA 115.
Ludwig Augustinsson from IFK Gothenburg, CA 115.
Seth Hellberg from IF Brommapojkarna, Passing 12, Speed 12, Dribbling 8, Stamina 12, CA, 80 PA 125.
Carl Starfeldt from IF Brommapojkarna, CA, 85 PA 115.
Jesper Karlstrom from IF Brommapojkarna, PA 125.
Lars Fuhre from Hammarby IF, Crossing 12, Passing 11, First Touch 11, Finishing 11, PA 115.
Pablo Pinones-Arce from Hammarby IF, Speed 12, Long Shots 12, CA 115.

Rest of the world transfer:
Maquemba from Progresson to UiTM. (Unknown contract)
Adam Shaban from Free Transfer to Kingston FC. (Unknown contract)
Robin Bjornholm-Jatta from Rosenborg BK to Elverum Fotball. (Unknown contract)
Patrick Pedersen from Vendsyssel FF to Valur. (Unknown contract)
Michael Tornes from Free Transfer to HJK. (Unknown contract)
Collen Warner from Impact Montreal to Toronto FC. (Unknown contract)
Luke Moore from Chivas USA to Toronto FC. (Unknown contract)
Danny O? Rourke from Free transfer to Portland Timbers. (Unknown contract)
Ryan Finley from Columbus Crew to Chivas USA. (Unknown contract)
Mackenzie Pridham from Free transfer to Minnesota United. (Unknown contract)
Rafael Perez from Santa Fe to Portuguesa. (Unknown contract)
Karol Angielski from Korona Kielce to Slask Wroclaw. (Unknown contract)
Cicero from Santos to Fluminense. (Unknown contract)
Egidio Mguizami from Portogruaro to SC Lustringen. (Unknown contract)

Last edited:
Rotherham release Scott Shearer, Claude Davis, Michael O'Connor, David Noble, Kayode Odejayi, Lionel Ainsworth and Danny Schofield.

David Worrall and Dany Hylton are transfer listed(lower their rep in the editor).

Mark Stein is our new physio, used to be at Crawley Town.

Dennis Circuit has retired.

◄NEWS UPDATE►

? FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.0 is scheduled for 2-5 of June (most probably 5, due to the playoffs in Spain and last fixtures in Italy)
? More than 33.525 changes more than anyone can imagine for such an early release !!
? Worldwide transfers are now immediatelly !! Robert Lewandowski to Bayern, Louis Van Gaal to Man Utd, Nemanja Vidić to Inter , David Luiz to PSG and so !!!
? Promotions and relegations are completed in England ,Germany , Greece, Italy and are planned for the release France and Spain.
? Coefficients for 2014/2015 have been completed succesfully and new teams are now in Champions league and Europa league !!
? 5 new wonderkids added or modified with better stats.
? Peter Lim, new chairman of Valencia created.
? Helena Costa , first ever female manager also created.
? ALL Worldwide injuries are removed and replaced with new ones, like V?ctor Vald?s , Thiago Alcantara , Petr Čech and so !
? Loans so far have been removed from England , Greece , Spain and i hope for the next release to remove also from Germany , France and Italy!

***** Of course anyone who wants, can donate and receive the files imediatelly, in a beta version !!!!​

Can you add club New York Fc in the game to the MLS? Also i think that Orlando City SC 'll playing in MLS next year.

Last edited:
Danny Hoesen who played on loan for PAOK the past 6 months has made a transfer to Fc Groningen. The transfer costs around the 800.000 euro and he signs for 4 years

ACMfan1899, as long as i have info i will pass some things. For now only some info are passed , and the management/confirmed players.

Growi, passed.

Wolves have signed Tommy Rowe on a 2 year deal from Peterborough on a free transfer.

Ok, cuz new MLS season starts on march 2015, so it can be fixed a little bit faster;p

World Transfer:
Isaac Thelin from IFK Norrkoping to Malmo FF. ( 4 year contract starting from 1/12 2014.)
Pregrag Raijkovic from FK Jagodina to Crvena Zvezda. (Unknown contract)
Qu Bo from Guizhou Renhe to Qingdao Hainiu. (Unknown contract)
Mohsine Moutouali from Raja Casablanca to Al-Wakrah. (Unknown contract)
Roberto from Gil Vicente to Linhares FC. (Unknown contract)
Csaba Hahn from Paksi to Puskas Akademia FC. (Unknown contract)
Juninho from Corinthians to Portimonense. (Unknown contract)
Tyler Polak from NE Revolution to Minnesota United. (Unknown contract)
Manoel from Atletico Paranense to Cruzeiro. (Unknown contract)
Eusebio from Atletico Goianiense to Ceara. (Unknown contract)
Marvin Torvic from PS Kemi to FC Nunberg B. (Unknown contract)

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.0 is up !! Make sure to download only the 1st link which will work with the 14.3 official patch. Over 37.404 database changes!!

Hey Pr0, I've just downloaded your update and had a quick skim about to see how it is, and I've got a few improvements you could make.

Firstly, with the foreign leagues like Serie A etc. there are still a lot of players out on loan e.g. Matri at Fiorentina, Rolando at Inter etc. and Parma still have pretty much all their reserves out on loan whereas in reality they would have all returned. It would have been ideal if you had used the option on the editor to eliminate all current loans and injuries before adding the new ones.

Also, budgets need to be adjusted. I haven't checked out the rest, but I started a game as QPR and their finances are dire, with their wage bill being in the red etc. This wouldn't be the case in reality as Tony Fernandes is still a sugar daddy, so they should still have a sizeable budget for promotion, not to mention their free wages should be pretty high now as they've offloaded loads of high earners.

Lastly, some players who's contracts have run out are still at their respective clubs, like Wright-Phillips at QPR who definitely won't be signing a extension etc.

Apart from that, its all top notch stuff, if you could just adjust those issues this update will definitely be the best around! ;)

daveMUFC, i started passing loans a long before i had the option to cancel them. There were some confirmed loans for next season i had already passed , and i didnt have the time to check all my lists to find them.Thats why i didnt use the option to cancel all loans. Also there are some loans in game that are more than 1 year. They would be also cancelled which would probably be a mistake.

Also for the budgets, they will be adjusted in future releases.

In England i have let free, players, that were officially announced by their clubs.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Good work. But i can start in may 2014? Have you edit every tournament? In England i have Chelsea first, Man city second and Liverpool 9th, in Germany i have Bayern M first, friburgo second and Dortmund 5th

Paolo Baccega, yes in England the champions are corrected in every tournament.

Zefi, much appreciated :D

Hey pr0, got a few proposed improvements I hope you take on board :)

Scottish promotions/relegations haven't been done. Was looking forward to starting a game with Rangers in the Championship, but they're still in League 1 on this update. Hearts and Hibs also need to be relegated etc.

Some loans which need to be cancelled due to them expiring:
Matias Silvestre
Yohan Benalouane
Marcelo Estigarribia
Marco Silvestri
Agim Ibrahimi
Adryan
Matias Vecino
Michele Canini
Matteo Rubin
Tiberio Guarente
Victor Obinna
Leandro Paredes
Mirko Eramo
Luca Castiglia
Simone Verdi
Massimo Maccarone
Alessandro Matri
Antonio Rosati
Gamberini
Marco Motta
Paolo De Ceglie
Aimen Bouhali
Ricardo Centurion
Giuseppe Sculli
Moussa Konate
Emanuele Calaio
Rolando
Achraf Lazaar
Valerio Verre
Alen Stevanovic
Andrea Belotti
Antonio Cassano - now permanently at Parma
Joel Obi
Ezequiel Schelotto
Jonathon Rossini
Jherson Vergara
Walter Gargano
Rafael Toiloi
Lorenzo Di Silvestri
Alessio Sestu
Maxi Lopez
Andrea Lazzari

Sassuolo have a lot of loanees which need to be cancelled. Same with Torino. Again with Verona.
Latina have TONS of players on loan still, need to be cancelled.
Parma have over 100 players in their reserve squad, and all of their loans would have been finished and returned :)

daveMUFC, yesterday i did the whole Scottish leagues, and i have also removed all loans in the Serie A ;)