From Portugal

Daniel Faria (Gil Vicente) was injured seriously at September 24, 2013. Lets football at July 16, 2014 due to injury, partial rupture of the quadriceps tendon.
Cristian Tello (Barcelona) loaned to FC Porto 2 million euros until 2016 with option to buy 8 million
Rafik Halliche (ex - Academica) signs for Qatar SC
Marcelo Oliveira (APOEL of Cyprus), 2015, Helium Cruz and Patrick (Joane) 2017 signed by Moreirense
Oblak (Benfica) signs for Atletico Madrid
Bruno Gallo (Resende) reinforces the Maritime, signed a contract for three seasons
Rafael Silveira (Sertanense) for the B team of the Maritime
Eder Machado (Santa Cruz) dies in car accident (7/15/2014)
Sorry for my english

Lazar Markovic from Benfica to Liverpool for 20m pounds

Also, Aspas on a loan to Sevilla on a loan to buy. :)

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.3 is up !! Make sure to download only the 1st link from inside the sites which will work with the 14.3 official patch.
Over 68.750 database changes! Although there will be some missed transfers due to the huge amount of transfers happening every second !

Just downloaded update, great work. Have you updated any of the pa/ca according to the world cup or just based on last season.

Keep up the good painstaking work.

We all appreciate it!!!:)

Apologies, Wasn't sure if it would be included given it was only confirmed a few hours ago! Thanks!

I don't get how this is meant to work when the game starts in the 13/14 season? and riviere and janmaat have gone to newcastle btw

This one is actually better than LFC's. I've tried both, this one reflects better the reality, the other has players boosted like crazy.

Just wanted to say thanks to the author.

So thanks.

Edit to the author : Try to include the Adidas sponsorship in the Man Utd financials. (75 mil/season for 10 seasons). Starting 2015, when nike expires.

Manchester United agree new £750million sponsorship deal with Adidas - Telegraph

James1517, it works perfectly. Download , extract and see how it works.Waiting for official announcements.

Mamaiemaipunemfesu, you'r welcome :)

I have that in mind, thanks for pointing it !

RomanAbramov, my bad. Have been removed and will be ok in the next.

Was wondering, why is Manchester united's manager named Jan Jansen?