FM15 Minimum System Requirements

Will a Nvidia GeForce GT 330m be enough or do I have to buy a new graphics card?

Yay my computer will be able to run it. If they don't do too much tinkering I maybe good for a couple more editions too.

Last edited:
My DELL Inspiron 3135 is below FM14/FM15 requirements and I've been running FM14 fine.

Not sure why/how though.

Will I be able to run it?
15 Inch, Mid 2010 Macbook Pro
Processor 2.53 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 256 MB

Don't wanna buy the game and find out I can't play. The laptop crystal clear FM14 fine on recommended settings and everything is alright.

Need a response ASAP

Little fix for anyone with a struggling system, particularly an old one.

CLEAN THAT THING OUT! I have a shiny new(ish) laptop now but back when FM10 came out my old celeron powered HP laptop (which was hardly market leading when purchased) really struggled to run the game. I took it apart and thoroughly cleaned it inside, there was a lot of grime, hair, dust etc in there. After that all the internals were able to perform more efficiently without overheating.

There was a noticeable improvement in processing speed, and the match engine seemed slightly smoother. I'm not saying it will make a huge difference but it allowed me to tolerate the game on an old system instead of absolutely hate every moment of play like i would have done if i had extensively played the game without cleaning the laptop.

Games cannot be expected to push for new limits/achieve new feats in line with the capabilities of the emerging tech if they are also expected to support legacy systems. I haven't seen much moaning this year (yet) regarding not being able to run the game on a system that was mid range at best 4 years ago, so as a warning, please don't make topics/posts like 'booo my brand new laptop won't run FM, what a load of old rubbish.' etc.

The chances are your 'new' laptop was built on processors/boards that are 5+ years old unless you are buying products that carry the new generation of chips, then your 'new' laptop is just a rehash of my old one that i cleaned out.

Yup I fell into that trap with this desktop. Was real happy with it at first. Until I discovered it had an FM1 motherboard (totally outdated meaning have to change mobo's due to end of producing processors for this board) and a "rather old" AMD APU :mad:

Upgrade incoming

A Macbook with an i5 will be fine.

I meet all the requirements except the VRAM - I have 64MB but need 128MB; in what way will it affect how the game is played in terms of speed and graphics, if anyone knows? Thanks:wub:.

FM14 ran at a snail's pace, so i doubt this one will be anything less than geologic on my system.

Confession: I've bought an i7-4790k and clocked it to 4.6gigs for FM.

Anyone got any ideas to help the gameplay run a bit more smoothly? Not really up for buying a new laptop just for FM! .. Yet

Will these laptop's specs run fm 15 ok??
Processor: i3-3110M Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
Cache: 3 MB Cache
Graphics:Intel HD Graphics 4000
Ram:4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM

i play using a brand new macbook air (cost me £1600 as i upgraded everything, doubled the ram from 4gb to 8gb, the i5 processor to the i7 processor) FM14 ran very quickly and it was a joy to play, FM15 on the other hand is absolutely horrendous, its unplayable. the match engine screen is fine when I'm playing games, but the loading screens during processing are horrible. i can be stuck 5 mins waiting to go onto the next screen

i have a friend that also plays on the mac and he's having a problem, i really hope this is going to be sorted out as i can't play FM like this on what is a brand new powerful computer

I meet all the requirements except the VRAM - I have 64MB but need 128MB; in what way will it affect how the game is played in terms of speed and graphics, if anyone knows? Thanks:wub:.

it's VRAM, it will only usually effect graphics, play in 2d match setting or on very low, it will run. Te rest of the game is more cpu and ram based, so as long as you have a half decent processor a 4gb ram, you will be fine for the most part.

Does it run on 64bit system?

Most games are now made to utilise a 64bit system, i feel sorry for those still stuck using a 32bit system, so yes, it will.