FM15 Minimum System Requirements

I have one master killer laptop and still can`t play this FM15 on high graphics in 3D :

I7 Quad Core
8Gigs of ram
Hard disk at 7200 rpm
Video 2 Gb RAM - NOT SHARED GRAPHICS

This is the only game i can`t play on high graphics, i have others with better graphics and they wok like crazy....
All drivers and updates to date, running Win 8.1

IT`S A SHAME.

I have one master killer laptop and still can`t play this FM15 on high graphics in 3D :

I7 Quad Core
8Gigs of ram
Hard disk at 7200 rpm
Video 2 Gb RAM - NOT SHARED GRAPHICS

This is the only game i can`t play on high graphics, i have others with better graphics and they wok like crazy....
All drivers and updates to date, running Win 8.1

IT`S A SHAME.

I think its because Football Manager doesn't support chipsets very well.

Can you play FM15 with the Surface Pro 3 with i5?
Display: Screen: 12” ClearType Full HD Plus Resolution: 2160 x 1440
Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Touch: Multi-touch
128GB/4GB RAM
Clock Speed: 1.9GHz
CPU Max: 2.9GHz (w turbo)
Graphics: Intel 4400
Network: Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11ac/802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy technology

Hi guys

currently have a compaq presario cq56 (awful). it is roasting after like 10minutes use,loud fan noises and generally slow after this.

i'm looking at new laptops for FM15 (and some older retro games from steam) so no fancy graphics card is essential. i play fm in 2D classic. on th epresario, my speeds are 0.5 stars. want a fast game with all megapacks/logos/kits/faces etc included.

looking a new laptop, any suggestions? will only use steam games/internet & streaming football. will do all my downloading on an older computer

any suggestions? budget up to about £400ish pound

Ah yes i've just bought a new mac book pro. And he has just the good requirements for the moment. I believe it will be fine for a moment... until the next version...

Will this achieve 5 stars?

ASUS G56JK - CN143H

Intel® Core™ i7 4710HQ Processor
Windows 8.1
8GB and 1TB SATA
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX850M 4GB DDR3
15.6" FHD

I am currently using macbook pro and it has only .5 star lmao

Or what laptop can you recommend that will achieve 5 stars with many leagues loaded?

MacBook pro best I've used for Fm! Run every euro leagues and a few South American !

When I originally commente6d I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
o.png

Will FM15 work ok on the new macbook that has just been announced?

How many leagues would I be able to load with these specs and still have the game play fairly fast?

AMD FX 4300 processor (3.8 GHz, 4 MB cache)

RAM: 8 GB DDR3**
Graphics card: AMD Radeon R7 250 (1 GB GDDR5)**

Will this work please

Operating systemWindows 8.1
Processor- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2840
- Dual-core
- 2.16 GHz / 2.58 GHz with TurboBoost
- 1 MB cache
Memory (RAM)4 GB DDR3
Storage320 GB HDD, 5400 rpm

SPECIFICATION

Last edited:
If you're unsure what laptop to get for the game, or if you're unsure if your potato powered PC can run the game, these are the minimum system requirements, as posted on the SI Forums by Neil Brock:

PC System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon XP: 1.6GHz+ V/7/8: 2.2GHz+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100 - 128MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Mac System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 1.8GHz+
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA X3100 - 128MB VRAM

Linux System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon - 1.8GHz+
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD 3000/4000 - 128MB VRAM

****, I have all the system requirements except the Graphics card.

If your graphics card is not good enough, I believe you can still play the game in 2D classic(if you don't mind).

I know this is for FM2015, but I am asking about FM2016 since the requirements are about the same.
I have an Apple MBP, mid-2012, with an i5 processor, 2.5GHz and 16GB RAM (1600MHz). 1GB Ram is allocated as VRAM using my Intel HD Graphics 4000.

How fast will this run FM2016?

I use England (Prem to Lowest League), same for Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Brazil.
Maybe like 15 leagues. Will it be quick?

Since when I had this many leagues on this laptop last year with 4GB RAM it was quite laggy. However, back then the VRAM was 384MB. So theoretically like 3 times as much there now. Would it be a significant improvement?