FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

more than two months without an update, i find this thing incredible - even the transfer window passed, they should have been prepared with an update (just update the transfers in last day an then launch it) ... people starting to loose thier interest regarding the game and when they will launch the update there will be nobody there to play it. I already uninstalled FM15 and I feel a lot of persons done the same thing, even on this good forum it clear people lost their interest because FM staff is not involved adequate.
The Russian transfer window (which is still open) also gets incorporated, so we'll have to wait for that. Also, many bug fixes and the ME update is coupled with the .3 update.

If people lose their interest, that's their problem.

So is the game still broken?
I've avoided buying it because it's slated by so many people on Steam.

People on steam are idiots. Play the game.

Well if you use google you can find other peoples updated database. Or even here.

There are other transfer windows currently open so it makes sense to wait a little bit longer.

Edit-zoomed

double edit-for anyone who is curious as to which transfer windows are still open http://www.epfl-europeanleagues.com/leagues_transfer_window.htm

Last edited:
People on steam are idiots. Play the game.

I have the same level of contempt for majority of people who do reviews on Steam as I do on WoW/Hearthstone forums. Especially with people who's playing time is less than 1 hours. I just facepalm

Last edited:
View attachment 774998

The un-realism of the stats sheet here has made me think twice about purchasing this game. So has the latest patches fine tuned aspects such as lowering the number of shot attempts?

I might be confused but I though that players contracts and attributes were only updated in the main database releases. Yet ever since I updated to the Jan transfer window update, and start a game using the default database some players, like Eder Alvarez Balanta, now start the game with a £18.5m min release clause. I can understand this being changed in the 15.3 update database but why has the default changed?

I might be confused but I though that players contracts and attributes were only updated in the main database releases. Yet ever since I updated to the Jan transfer window update, and start a game using the default database some players, like Eder Alvarez Balanta, now start the game with a £18.5m min release clause. I can understand this being changed in the 15.3 update database but why has the default changed?

Having the same problem mate, you go in for Romero now and can't get him less for £15 million. Think its some kind of patch update

I've updated my game but now its stuck on the loading page
thanks
o.png

I've had loads of players being sent off for 2 footed challenges since new update and most in 1st 5 minutes of the game

Anyone else getting more injuries since the patch. I'm average 2 per match, sometimes 3 and they're not even minor knocks. Pre Patch I was getting 3 per season.

I really want to start a new save but want to know what the story is with player prices in the new patch Romero and Balatana are the 2 players i always buy