FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Wouldn't be surprised if he was in a straight line. Often they are. Kaboul was the fastest in a straight line at Spurs a couple of years ago I believe, beating out Lennon.

I would be very surprised, and I would honestly be shocked if his acceleration and pace was better than Lallana's.

But of course, everyone's gonna disagree on attributes anyway. I'm just still baffled by the 15 they gave Sterling, I don't think that one is even a matter of opinion, it's just wrong.

David Ospina: Out for 6 weeks to 3 months for a bruised thigh
What in the Abyss did bruise his thigh on? A **** block of marble? Thierry Henry's statue?
HOW DOES THAT KEEP YOU OUT FOR THAT LONG HOLY ****

Ok I've had a long day at work so please forgive me...How do you search for players? like
see who's available for loan?

I have my own custom player layout in previous games. Age, nationality, best position, wage, training performance etc.

This year, it seems to only let me show so many smh

too many, i got my code, i didnt get my code threads..... ffs.

We need a "I have a small fm/beta question" thread asap.

First game with Real Madrid, 1-0 loss to Sevilla. 433 formation 40% possesion and 0 shots on target lol.

I hate the tactics screen. No icons of role in the pitch. They occupy a wide column in the left pane, which means less room for extra info.

You can't choose players out of position directly through the drop-down of each position, you have to drag them from the bench. Not from unselected. From bench. Very uncomfortable. Knowing who's at what role is not immediate upon looking at the pitch (without knowing by memory).

A consequence of the different height by role/duty is in the match preview you might figure the opposition's player roles, which I guess is a good thing as people know Benzema doesn't play as a poacher fixed to his position and such.

How do you search for staff? in need for a scout and its all changed

Last edited:
Anyone else getting alot of injuries? And i mean serious 1 month injuries. Just finished December with Stoke and i dont think ive managed a full line up once yet or had less than 4 or 5 players on long term injuries.

I think my team was using a canonball it barely moves across the ground and its double the players head size the graphics look vile for the actual match although the ME improvement is nice i dont know if i can bare to look at it grrrrrr

and this attribute range thing is messing my eyes up too many numbers too close for my liking

Last edited: