FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Skill disclaimer: I am playing FMC 8-|

Well, I thought who can I go. A challenge? Who is my natural team? What defines me as a manager? Well, I am Welsh so obviously I should go Madrid and show the world what Bale can do.

To start I copied my FM 2014 tactics. 4-3-3 Narrow. No wingers. 3 x Strikers.

So far I have won the first 15 matches about 5-0 each. Not even close. Playing Bale as a striker too. Ronaldo with 2 goals per game.

It's too easy!!!! Maybe Madrid are OP? Just a thought...

Sounds realistic to me. :p

It's not a matter of managing the teams and there are other examples from other countries where there this isn't a problem, so it must be a coding problem just exclusively for Portugal.

Yep.

Agrhghggdfsfsd, playing as United and I got fricking 11 injuries by the middle of August :(
At least it's realistic as **** :D

Game loads to long.

***** game

waits for someone to actually think i'm serious.

My Liverpool defence is awful and Balo won't pass! Couldn't be more realistic

LOOL That "fixed injuries system" is useless because it didn"t worked for fm12 & fm13. So why it should work for fm15?

Only linkon here i have one for FM14 but it'll have to wait till i get home..

Last edited:
Have to double tap for clicks on a touch screen. Incredibly annoying when playing it at high res because moving your finger a tiny bit the second time will click somewhere else and force you to make two more clicks. Wasn't the case last year (single clicks). Have had to take my mouse with me on the train and now people are looking at me funny.

Have to double tap for clicks on a touch screen. Incredibly annoying when playing it at high res because moving your finger a tiny bit the second time will click somewhere else and force you to make two more clicks. Wasn't the case last year (single clicks). Have had to take my mouse with me on the train and now people are looking at me funny.

Interesting. Have you let them know over on the official forums? Sounds like something that could have slipped the net.

Interesting. Have you let them know over on the official forums? Sounds like something that could have slipped the net.

Will do when I get to somewhere with a semi stable internet connection.

What's wrong with the injuries guys? You reckon there's too many?

BANNED

I havent experienced this yet, I've played 8 months as Newcastle. the worsed I've had is 2 of my strikers, out for 3-4 months roughly with a torn calf and a hernia. which is fair enough.

I'm having the same issues as fm14 where I create around 7 CCC's per game and the opposition creates none but still wins 1-0. I believe this to be a flaw in my tactics though, as I'm using the exact same instructions from last years game xD

So far the game has been brilliant and the tactics screen is the only step backwards I would say.

They have said that it isn't possible to replicate in-game how they actually work IRL. They understand, obviously, and are very aware of the issue.

That's completely nonsense. What miraculous code is needed to place B teams as Reserve Teams, like UK teams have, competing in a 2nd division league ? I wonder the headache this year to add a portuguese team in the 1st division that won the promotion out of pitch.

Its possible to do it in the editor, so it's possible to do it in the game.

I've done it last year, i've done it with english teams, if they don't do it because it's not profitable the hours working for that vs money coming for portugal i agree, but don't say its not possible.

I have Hola Unblocker on Chrome which changes the IP to USA/UK for most sites like Netflix and Hulu but I dont think it works on applications that arent on Chrome, like Steam. A VPN would work on applications too? I'll do my research on this too though, thanks for the idea!

Yeah Hola is just for your browser, whilst VPN should work for apps as it changes your IP relating to your entire internet connection. When you go via steam, it's still aware it's in Hong Kong due to what's being sent through from your network. VPN should solve that. When I was in China we couldn't use Hola simply because it wasn't sufficient enough to get over the Great Firewall of China. VPN solved that and so we were able to use Facebook etc etc which we weren't able to previously.

Don't take my word as gospel and email some of the reputable VPN providers offering the product that suits you and they'll be more tech savvy and should be able to offer you reassurances (or your money back). Good luck mate!

Yeah Hola is just for your browser, whilst VPN should work for apps as it changes your IP relating to your entire internet connection. When you go via steam, it's still aware it's in Hong Kong due to what's being sent through from your network. VPN should solve that. When I was in China we couldn't use Hola simply because it wasn't sufficient enough to get over the Great Firewall of China. VPN solved that and so we were able to use Facebook etc etc which we weren't able to previously.

Don't take my word as gospel and email some of the reputable VPN providers offering the product that suits you and they'll be more tech savvy and should be able to offer you reassurances (or your money back). Good luck mate!

VPN is the way to go. I can personally recommend PIA(Private Internet Access), very reliable, good speed, and cheap. You can google "private internet access vpn review" and have a look.

I'd be careful using a VPN with Steam though. If detected, your account will be blocked.

Also worth noting that using a VPN to purchase the game is tax fraud...

Just using it to install is violating Steam ToS, though people are rarely banned for it.

I'd be careful using a VPN with Steam though. If detected, your account will be blocked.

I haven't had any troubles with it, I constantly forget to disconnect from my VPN before I launch Steam. I'm usually not connected through it when gaming due to playing multiplayer games and need good ping, but connecting and disconnecting from my VPN has been done hundreds if not thousands of times.