FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Is it a bug that some coaches never finish a license? I signed Zanetti as a coach since day 1, now Koke is about to retire and he still has problems with Pro Continental License?

Last edited:
Is it a bug that some coaches never finish a license? I signed Zanetti as a coach since day 1, now Koke is about to retire and he still has problems with Pro Continental License?

I've had a coach trying to get some license for about 9 years haha. It's just annoying when it pops up constantly in my newsfeed

The buggy part is that the coach doesn't stop. Basically, he's reached his peak and he won't get the licence.

I've just seen a successful takeover of my Leeds team by Karl Oyston. This can only end well.

Rotation player
23f691c1201a1f0a6f8bb950a6c2b3ff.png

Hot prospect
9a4649dd7ceca36e024e0c5e3836d6a3.png

both complaining about first team football :/

Rotation player
23f691c1201a1f0a6f8bb950a6c2b3ff.png

Hot prospect
9a4649dd7ceca36e024e0c5e3836d6a3.png

both complaining about first team football :/
In my game I have Beradi and a wonderkid rotates for lone striker position. They both complain, and the funny thing is that when it comes to a team meeting, they even support each other. :v

Some players are too ambitious. On the other hand, I rotates Chamberlain and Alexis as right winger in 4 years without any complaints.

Last edited:
Basically Played About 7 Months When My Computer Suddenly Went Slow And Ended Up Having To Reset It And I Forgot To Save It And I Set Auto Save To Every Five Years So Basically I **** Near Wanted To Scream At My Laptop After This

Amazing goalkeeping and absolutely awful strikers! The game had it all one on ones misses, point blank range saves and FM craziness.