Status
Not open for further replies.

Duzzy

Reaction score
View attachment 332947

Image should say it all really. 1st season champions league final. I won the league scoring 131 goals. Scored 245 goals in 65 games. This is all just the 1st season. I have lost 5 games so I am not unbeatable but has it been too good a 1st season or is this normal with Real Madrid?

I've been Madrid in past FM's but it never felt this easy and that's why I'm wondering if anyone else has had it easy.

I'm finding it quite east to be fair, top of the league and scoring goals for fun! although that might be the fact that I'm in the 2nd tier of Scottish football haha.

Too easy? I struggle going a game without conceding at least 2 goals

I have lost 5 games

I'd call that abismil by Real's standards :p

But no, being serious. I've felt that when things go right and you're keeping on top of things, the game plays out pretty easily. It's when things start to go wrong; an odd goal conceded here or there, than it spirals away from you.

But you're playing as one of (if not the best) teams in the world. If it wasn't easy, I'd be surprised.

I agree.. I started a game with man united , it too easy.. no matter which players I play , I win by 2,3 goals , won loserpool, chelsea, city and arsenal with ease.. I hope they fix it.. its too easy , not fun

errr, you are being real mafrid?

Yes, but I would say that a score of 1-7 against a similar squad in the first season is not right and being that dominant all season. I expect these kind of stats after a few seasons with a rocking tactic and players that are perfectly aligned with certain roles. But, even as Real Madrid, I would not want to win everything this easy. At least the first season I want it to be close; like it would in real life

Not too easy for me. I am struggling with Liverpool atm.

What formation are you playing? Looks like a tight 3-4-2-1 from what I can read by your player positions.

EDIT: For some reason I was reading the Barca team! :D 4-2-3-1?

Last edited:
If this is beta then it is a ploy by SI to make it easier to get people to buy the real game. It happens every year. Then when the full game is out people moan how hard the game is and it was easier on beta.

Shocked people still fall for it.

If this is beta then it is a ploy by SI to make it easier to get people to buy the real game. It happens every year. Then when the full game is out people moan how hard the game is and it was easier on beta.

Shocked people still fall for it.

You realise FM doesn't have 'difficulty levels' at all. So there isn't a way we could turn them on/off for a beta release. Sure, things like the ME will be different to the final game, but that's not making it harder or easier, just an attempt to make it more realistic. He's playing as Real Madrid, it's going to be fairly easy.

You realise FM doesn't have 'difficulty levels' at all. So there isn't a way we could turn them on/off for a beta release. Sure, things like the ME will be different to the final game, but that's not making it harder or easier, just an attempt to make it more realistic. He's playing as Real Madrid, it's going to be fairly easy.

Duh. Of course I know that but Beta is always easier to get bigger results with lesser style tactics. It's the same every year. It might be the ME that does it as not being up to full game. they do something to it on purpose. If you are a long term FM gamer you should know this.

I work for SI, I think I know what I am talking about hah. :)

And I am the prince of persia. Nice try to make yourself something you aint. If you were working for SI other than a reseacher then you would know about Beta being easier so you shot yourself in the mouth with that.

And I am the prince of persia. Nice try to make yourself something you aint. If you were working for SI other than a reseacher then you would know about Beta being easier so you shot yourself in the mouth with that.

Its pretty well known on the forum that Dunc works for SI

Its pretty well known on the forum that Dunc works for SI

And it's lesser known that I did as well up until last year after my football career ended. I helped on developing the tactics for FM 13 and 14. The Beta is made easier it is well known among SI programmers. So obviously Dunc is full of himself trying to make out he knows it.

Haha, my word. I suppose I'll link you to my SI forum account for the sake of proving you wrong, been working on the QA side of the game for nearly 3 years so yeah.. View Profile: Duncan Greenwood - Sports Interactive Community

But anyway, young Prince, you're wrong. Changes to the ME happen each year between beta release and the full game release which is probably why you see things being 'easier' to start with. Often tactical exploits or issues are dealt with during that time between the two which then reflects how easy you perceive the game to be/not be. If SI were to make anything easier, it would be the demo. People on the beta have already bought the game, why would we bother making it easier for those people?

Haha, my word. I suppose I'll link you to my SI forum account for the sake of proving you wrong, been working on the QA side of the game for nearly 3 years so yeah.. View Profile: Duncan Greenwood - Sports Interactive Community

But anyway, young Prince, you're wrong. Changes to the ME happen each year between beta release and the full game release which is probably why you see things being 'easier' to start with. Often tactical exploits or issues are dealt with during that time between the two which then reflects how easy you perceive the game to be/not be. If SI were to make anything easier, it would be the demo. People on the beta have already bought the game, why would we bother making it easier for those people?

Q and A. Yeah you are told by others what is happening but are kept out of some loops. When you are helping with the programming side of things and know what really is involved then get back to me with a proper argument about ME and Beta and how Si make it slightly easier. Suprised you never knew.

What formation are you playing? Looks like a tight 3-4-2-1 from what I can read by your player positions.

EDIT: For some reason I was reading the Barca team! :D 4-2-3-1?

I am playing with a 4-2-2-2 Wide formation with highly structured team shape and attacking mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.