Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's lesser known that I did as well up until last year after my football career ended. I helped on developing the tactics for FM 13 and 14. The Beta is made easier it is well known among SI programmers. So obviously Dunc is full of himself trying to make out he knows it.

So salty

Q and A. Yeah you are told by others what is happening but are kept out of some loops. When you are helping with the programming side of things and know what really is involved.

Obviously kept out of some loops, normally about marketing and stuff though. Things that directly affect the game, less so. How ever much I enjoy repeating myself and going around in circles, I'm going to stop. If you want to believe the things you're saying, then fine, but please refrain from going around attempting to post them as factual statements when you're wrong.

And it's lesser known that I did as well up until last year after my football career ended. I helped on developing the tactics for FM 13 and 14. The Beta is made easier it is well known among SI programmers. So obviously Dunc is full of himself trying to make out he knows it.

Then it'll be fairly easy to point you out to the ME team then. I'm sure they'll enjoy a chat with you about this if it's true. :)

Q and A. Yeah you are told by others what is happening but are kept out of some loops. When you are helping with the programming side of things and know what really is involved then get back to me with a proper argument about ME and Beta and how Si make it slightly easier. Suprised you never knew.

Regardless of your opinion on Duncs position at SI, his point stands, BETA players have already purchased the game, what benefit would there be to making it easier for these players? A case stands to make the demo easier and then the full game harder.

Take your our tin foil helmet off and wind your neck in. Was tempted to ban you before I even read most of this topic, I have done very well to show restraint :)

We have to deal with enough **** from noobs asking the same questions year after year (despite stickies) without people like you spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories as fact.

Last edited:
If it helps, dear Prince, Dunc currently sits in the far corner of the room roughly four floors down from where I am in the SI offices. :)

This was genuinely entertaining, thanks for giving me another thing to write about on my myth dispelling thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.