Its a pity that a gold star member of the SI community couldn't grab the beta codes because there was a change in the terms and conditions that they where not aware.

I bought the game there because of the start membership, but now i see that it does not work well...

Well I wont go into details with this one. But there's more to it than that. Anyway, I hope you'll get your beta anyway. :)

If u get it from green man gaming u get 22% off u also get 2 pound into your account when use the referral link below, great scheme green man do everytime someone uses your code u and he/she both get another 2 pound iv been using it years and its gotten me alot of great discounts, maybe it can have the same effect for others.

PC Games Download - Green Man Gaming

Also get the beta instantly!! happy playing guys

Anyone know how to continuously get tactic advice on matches from your coaches? It happened for like the first month in backroom advice but **** all since.

Downloading FM16 via steam, but it seems to be taking a life time. (3hours for 44%) ive never had this problem in previous years, is this normal or probably just an issue with my laptop. Anyone have any ideas why or how I can speed this process up? Thank you in advance.

The servers are probably just busy.

Drama over lads, deleted a few big programmes that I don't use gave my lappers a general MOT then rebooted it and it flew through the instalment. Roll on my Millwall game :)