Bought my beta access in FM Serbia.. still waiting for the code, although they say that will be delivered until the end of the week...

Anyone else?

Both still look amazing, I managed to purchase both on my Spurs save for £9mil the pair!

Just received a message that FM Serbia will not deliver the BETA as they stated. I've already asked for a refund. Going to cdkeys now...

What a shame...

Very impressed by the new visual-centric displays, even though it'll take time for me to adjust I know i love it already.

Also, anyone looking for a 5 star defending coach, go for Jaap Stam.

Bought my beta access in FM Serbia.. still waiting for the code, although they say that will be delivered until the end of the week...

Anyone else?

Beta key? As far as I know, FM Serbia doesn't have FM16 with beta access.

I know its a bit extra money, but why dont people just buy from steam? Yeah you save £10 or so, but all the hassle and risk you get with CD key places makes the extra bit so much more worth it...

I know its a bit extra money, but why dont people just buy from steam? Yeah you save £10 or so, but all the hassle and risk you get with CD key places makes the extra bit so much more worth it...

People simply don't buy it off steam because they would rather get it cheaper? Lets not forget some of these FM players are students as well and can't afford the pre-order price... Risk or no Risk.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/football-manager-2016-with-beta-documentary-for-26-59-27-99-without-discount-getgamesgo-2286771
I got mine there for £26.59 with the documentary and beta. The key was delivered about a months ago.

Beta key? As far as I know, FM Serbia doesn't have FM16 with beta access.

They advertised it with a promotion code from passion4FM. It stated clearly that it was with BETA. Ivan from FM Serbia apologised for the massive mistake and as started refunding people who don't want to wait.

Just a question, what's the team with the highest transfer budget? Wanna have a save where I splash the cash... :)

Just a question, what's the team with the highest transfer budget? Wanna have a save where I splash the cash... :)
I don't know the highest, but Arsenal start with 66 million minimum with a 800k minimum wage budget and well over £300 Million in the bank.

They advertised it with a promotion code from passion4FM. It stated clearly that it was with BETA. Ivan from FM Serbia apologised for the massive mistake and as started refunding people who don't want to wait.

Yeah, they did state it's beta, but under some circumstances, they were unable to get it.

Yeah, they did state it's beta, but under some circumstances, they were unable to get it.

Its a pity that a gold star member of the SI community couldn't grab the beta codes because there was a change in the terms and conditions that they where not aware.

I bought the game there because of the start membership, but now i see that it does not work well...