Does anyone know when they release the required specs for fm16 for high end tablets?

Not sure if I'm gonna get it this year. Had every one for about 10 years, but I'm just getting sick of the match engine. Any real improvements this year?

Just pre-ordered on amazon, looked on steam and the beta had come out 5 mins ago! (H)

Hi, I pre - ordered mine on amazon as well. How do I get on beta? I must have done it last year as well but I can't remember, I've had a lot of bangs on the head!

Hi, I pre - ordered mine on amazon as well. How do I get on beta? I must have done it last year as well but I can't remember, I've had a lot of bangs on the head!
I got the online code option, which after paying I entered into steam and it started downloading.

ordered mine from greenman gaming with voucher code FACYO-URFEAR-S22PER and got it for £27.30
got the key in 30 secs ad added into steam and started Dl an ready to play in 2 mins thank you virginmedia
running it on windows 7 desktop and had 0 problems so far :)

how is the processing speed? do you think tha game is faster? does it use multiple processor cores better? i asked on the si forum the answer was just this: "We have improved multithreading,some of the ai shortlisting is now threaded, on bigger games it has a bigger impact."

Great game so far :D

I thought... I have to go a Premier League team & I have to go a Champions League team. How about Man Utd?

One major signing. Spent approx £58m on Higuain. No players sold. Overall a squad worthy of challenging on all fronts. Won the Community Shield 4-0. Perfect. This is easy...

Then I come crashing down to earth by being beaten in the Champions League play off by Lazio sending me to the humiliating Europa League, lose 4 out of my first 6 Premier League games and Depay is out for 5 months with a broken leg!!

Oh well... maybe next season eh?? I can't believe they haven't fired me yet XD

I started with Man Utd as well. Seems way to easy getting players so far. Got Zouma, Ghoulam, Romero, Chambers, Selnæs and Barbosa. Offered about the average of what my scouts said for all of them and they all got accepted on first try.

I loaded a FM2015 tactic (V0lliz) and it loaded just fine, but the instructions (team, player, set pieces) look weird so it's mostly just the formation loading I think. Still won the 4 first competitive matches though, but not scored a single goal from set pieces, so that needs some work.

No crashes here, but I'm on Windows 7 so I guess that's why. Hope they fix it fast for the Windows 10 people.

Not sure if I'm gonna get it this year. Had every one for about 10 years, but I'm just getting sick of the match engine. Any real improvements this year?
Try the demo when it comes out and decide whether it's worth getting yourself :D

Great game so far :D

I thought... I have to go a Premier League team & I have to go a Champions League team. How about Man Utd?

One major signing. Spent approx £58m on Higuain. No players sold. Overall a squad worthy of challenging on all fronts. Won the Community Shield 4-0. Perfect. This is easy...

Then I come crashing down to earth by being beaten in the Champions League play off by Lazio sending me to the humiliating Europa League, lose 4 out of my first 6 Premier League games and Depay is out for 5 months with a broken leg!!

Oh well... maybe next season eh?? I can't believe they haven't fired me yet XD

Community Shield with Man U?

There has been real improvements every year since FM12. This one is improved as well. Is it drastic? No.

Why is Ryan Mason (Tottenham) so bad? He is like almost good enough for a championship team.