Something weird is happening on 16.2. When I don't use your update then Lavezzi is in the game, but with your update on 16.2 he disappeared from the game. Strange.

Maybe he's in China and your database isnt big enough?

Maybe he's in China and your database isnt big enough?
Huge database, all other players like Ramires, Teixeira, Jackson are in the China, only Lavezzi has completely disappeared from the game.

I checked again , now I have chosen China as a playable league, and the result is the same as before.

Last edited:
Huge database, all other players like Ramires, Teixeira, Jackson are in the China, only Lavezzi has completely disappeared from the game.

I checked again , now I have chosen China as a playable league, and the result is the same as before.

Weird... Check editor

Nicolas Bentnar? Who is he? I can't find him.If you meant Nicklas Bendtner,he is free agent on transfermarkt right now : Nicklas Bendtner - Oyuncu profili | Transfermarkt

Note:Guys,tomorrow final v2 will be released and till FM 2017 January Update there will be no another FM Nights update.So, until tomorrow you can tell me the names that you want to be edited.After then,you won't have a chance since update will be already released.

Yeah sorry, Nicklas Bendtner to Nottm Forest, he signed a 2 year contract yesterday... Thanks

Hey guys.Actually I was going to release new update today I as told you before.But,since I was too busy today,I couldn't complete the last edits.Update is %80 completed.So,possibly I will be able to publish new update tomorrow.For you to know,%80 possibility update will be released tomorrow.If I can't publish it tomorrow,you can be sure about it's release date will be 10.09.2016.So for those who are waiting for the update,check here tomorrow(at worst,saturday) Good Day!

Note:Thanks everybody who helps with transfers.I will do all transfers you said so far.

Hey guys.Actually I was going to release new update today I as told you before.But,since I was too busy today,I couldn't complete the last edits.Update is %80 completed.So,possibly I will be able to publish new update tomorrow.For you to know,%80 possibility update will be released tomorrow.If I can't publish it tomorrow,you can be sure about it's release date will be 10.09.2016.So for those who are waiting for the update,check here tomorrow(at worst,saturday) Good Day!

Note:Thanks everybody who helps with transfers.I will do all transfers you said so far.

Releasing today?

Yes, there is new owner in Levski too who is ready to spend good money.I hope its not too late.

I think the guy a long time ago wrote that he had done all around Milan and the other, therefore let's wait until publication
I can not wait hahah :D

Can you update ac Milan ownership?
There is an additional file for those want to use which deletes Milan's debts.

Yes, there is new owner in Levski too who is ready to spend good money.I hope its not too late.

I'm sorry to say that but it's late.New version is coming in minutes and everything is done.

On my first message,you can download it.It says "Download from here" Click it.

Ilija Nestorovski we are now lost, and before the last update was :/
Even it does not in Macedonia

Ilija Nestorovski we are now lost, and before the last update was :/
Even it does not in Macedonia

He plays in Palermo you can check.And his name is not Elijah Nestorovski,instead Ilija Nestorovski