FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

This is why I love managing Norwich these days. Even if the chairman is a little testy. ^^)

This player has the ballsiest agent in the world - he literally costs us the game as he gets sent off in a Champions League group match, giving away a penalty in the process resulting in the loss, in a game we were relatively comfortable in and his agent has the nerve to come to me the same day and says he "hardly put a foot wrong".

F&*K OFF

It's always funny watching a team utterly bottle a season, but this was more impressive than most.

There are 4 league games of the season left.

Arsenal sit top of the league with 91 points. They've only lost 1 game all season and have dominated from start to finish being top since about the 6th game of the season. I'm in second with Liverpool with 85 points and resigned to finishing second due to Arsenal's record.

They have QPR, Ipswich, Man City and Southampton as their remaining league games with both QPR (already relegated) and Ipswich in the relegation zone- Arsenal will surely pick up enough points. I have Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Man Utd and Leicester as my final 4 games.

Let's see...
Arsenal Results
**** fixtures.jpg

Liverpool Results
Liv fixtures.jpg

Final table
league table.jpg

3 of their 4 losses in the season were all in the last 3 games.

That's bad enough for any Arsenal fan to be a bit ****** off, but there was also this in the Champions League semi-final (after a a credible 2-2 draw in the 1st leg).

CL semi final.jpg

...and finally, to really rub salt into the wounds - the FA Cup final...after extra time.

FA Cup.jpg