FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

Jan 6, 2015
Southampton have been made 'favourites' for their 'home' game in the FA Cup Final against me. I won the league with Arsenal and Southampton finished in 13th position. Oh, and the odds by Unibet on the right hand side clearly show that we are the favourites.

I had the same glitch when I faced Leicester with united

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Oct 26, 2014
Just played a game against Inter. One of their players is this guy:

View attachment 116180

He had a decent game, until he had an injury in the 75th minute...

View attachment 116179

...and all his hair spontaneously turned grey!

View attachment 116178

I know what you're thinking, could it be a case of mistaken identity, but it's definitely the same guy, Inter only have one player called Alessi and the squad number's the same. Plus I only came across this because I noticed the grey hair and wanted to know which old Inter fart that was. Only knew who to look for because I saw his name above him, but couldn't find a screenshot of that in the highlights.

Incidentally, the player profile pic is unchanged so it seems to have been a one-off. Maybe the injury was a kick in the head and all his hair dye came out.

DarklinkCL

Dec 1, 2011
I am Schalke 04, Europa League first knockout stage:

View attachment 114664
1st leg...don't ask me how and why this happened as I still don't have a effing clue...

And then, after some nice fining and very high intensity training, here's the 2nd leg:
View attachment 114663
I had listened to this before the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxlQITXBAQ (max volume). It probably helped.

---

P.S. I originally wanted to post this on the Successes yearly thread, but couldn't find it.