FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
As always, post all your funny and amusing screenshot here.

After missing out on Messi, here is what social media has to say:

View attachment 122600

Guess what guys?

29ceee328cae7e42ac0756f787bee67e.png

Southampton have been made 'favourites' for their 'home' game in the FA Cup Final against me. I won the league with Arsenal and Southampton finished in 13th position. Oh, and the odds by Unibet on the right hand side clearly show that we are the favourites.

Southampton have been made 'favourites' for their 'home' game in the FA Cup Final against me. I won the league with Arsenal and Southampton finished in 13th position. Oh, and the odds by Unibet on the right hand side clearly show that we are the favourites.

I had the same glitch when I faced Leicester with united

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Geronimo Rulli concedes 253 goals in 3 games, still gets an average rating of 8.33 and manages 253 Player of the Match awards.

He only costs me £9m (H)

Renato Sanches moving to Southampton (who have just finished 3rd) for a world record fee

Just played a game against Inter. One of their players is this guy:

View attachment 116180

He had a decent game, until he had an injury in the 75th minute...

View attachment 116179

...and all his hair spontaneously turned grey!

View attachment 116178

I know what you're thinking, could it be a case of mistaken identity, but it's definitely the same guy, Inter only have one player called Alessi and the squad number's the same. Plus I only came across this because I noticed the grey hair and wanted to know which old Inter fart that was. Only knew who to look for because I saw his name above him, but couldn't find a screenshot of that in the highlights.

Incidentally, the player profile pic is unchanged so it seems to have been a one-off. Maybe the injury was a kick in the head and all his hair dye came out.

I am Schalke 04, Europa League first knockout stage:

View attachment 114664
1st leg...don't ask me how and why this happened as I still don't have a effing clue...

And then, after some nice fining and very high intensity training, here's the 2nd leg:
View attachment 114663
I had listened to this before the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxlQITXBAQ (max volume). It probably helped.

---

P.S. I originally wanted to post this on the Successes yearly thread, but couldn't find it.

The AI just payed £71M for this guy...

I don't know about you, but this seems completely unrealistic. And usually English clubs dilapidate money, not German ones, especially NOT Borussia Dortmund.
Going to post this in the bug section of SI Games forum.

View attachment 112700View attachment 112699