[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

pr0, you've missed Daryl Murphy to Forest, Lewis Gibson to Everton and Also Mikel Merino has a future transfer to Newcastle agreed at the end of his loan for £6m

Negredo and j.lens joined to besiktas

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

REGAN ALCOA

Hello,

Do you have a list of wonderkids? Because if I merge my file with yours, it modifies the data of my wonderkids

hi i have extracted the files but when i start a new game they are not showing?anyone help with this please

Cool that you created Timossi Andersson but he doesn't play for Helsingborgs IF Akademi since in reality that club don't exist anymore. He plays for Helsingborgs IF.

Nice update as always otherwise, always use it when I start a new save!

Does anyone know if this update works on the fm touch version of the game on the android device? Many thanks.

Thanks for the update, just was wondering, why does Everton still have around 50 mil to spend, and 376k on wages ? I know they're rich now, but they've spent quite a lot this summer

Hey can you take a look at Galatasaray's financial situation? They aren't as struggling as much before because of some property projects and they've spent a lot of money this year and continuing.

Also they have some pretty good youngsters grown from youth , such as ;

Batuhan Ahmet Sen - GK
Mustafa Kapi - CM
Abdussamed Karnucu - CDM
Ozan Kabak - CB
Recep Gul - RW
Yunus Akgun - SS

Can you add the new transfers and these youngsters if its not too much trouble? Thanks a lot for your work man.

Last edited:
Rafa Soares, from Porto to Fulham, one year loan with a view to buy for 15m euros. Should be official in the next few hours.

Chelsea u23:
Ethan Ampadu

Chelsea u18:
Nicolas Tie
Karlo Ziger
Marcel Lavinier
Jonathan Panzo
Jack Wakely
Tariq Lamptey
Billy Gilmour
Jonathan Russell
Clinton Mola
Daishawn Redan

Lucas who is a centre back from Atletico Madrid is in Evertons squad. A mistake maybe?

Looks like that was just some random thing, reloaded again, and now everything is alright. Thanks for the update

Last edited: