1. FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0) / 1.10.2017 / FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0)
This update contains 110.538 changes until the 1st of October 2017 that happened after the 17.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game.
Lets see what each file includes:
Updated Transfers :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.
General Changes :
1. Added new people who doesn't exist in the database - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.
1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.
Then New Career Game. Choose the Football Manager 2017 database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.
Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?
A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.
Also, you can visit my personal dedicated to my packs, website, be a part of my work and suggest changes here: