70 - Musa Nizam
24 - Salih Dursun
30 - Sandro
17 - Aydin Karabulut
13 - Samir Nasri
11 - Maicon
10 - Jeremy Menez
can you make new team numbers

As I said in my facebook page, if someone has issues getting past ads, just personal message my facebook page, to get the files directly.

I seem to be getting errors when I try to start a new game. I don't know what's going wrong

still cant get it to work. have extracted to the right place. when I start a new league some of the countries aren't visible, I'm guessing the edited ones and they have a ! next to them. Then when I load the league up it comes up with an error message that says Football Manager 2017 17.3.2f970983 (update) has stopped working. And then I have to close it. Any ideas what is wrong? would love to start a new league soon

All them requests and you don't even say please or thank you? Get some manners ffs.

Transfers & Data Update Final Pack is up! You need the original game updated to 17.3 official patch to make these files work correctly. Those having problems reaching mediafire through adfly, feel free to pm the facebook page to get the files.

I can proudly announce the conclusion of this year's update packs! Pointing mistakes/missings is unnecessary, because there won't be updated databases for FM17 any more.

As always, I have made the maximum effort through the whole year to deliver the best work possible and a pack with as many transfers as possible. I hope I didn't let many people down, believe me it was hard to update all these nations and leagues. Still tried to satisfy as many people as possible.

Many thanks to everyone who downloaded my packs through the year, many many thanks to those who donated to further support me. Totally appreciated.

Future seems bright. We are in talks with Stam from FM Scout - Football Manager Community about a possible partnership which will take this work and updated databases to another level. More information and announcements will come in the sort future. You are going to love it.

Till next month,

pr0

any winter update ? I would love to start a new FM17 game but with the moves from the winter in order to be realistic, FM17 is so much better than 18.