FM18 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

View attachment 72192
Too hectic for my coach to go on a coaching course. I'm LAFC in June we have three players all out on loan and our next game is in 7 months, apparently thats a bit to hectic for the chairman

The AI is ridiculous... Man City just bought Adam Lallana for 45 mil euro:S Argentina coach plays Messi as CB in the World Cup XD

My Strangest Save Yet

So, I always love playing fm became a player from 11 and play Arsenal quite often as a passionate fan. I have had possibly the weirdest save on my hands ever and I signed Bale from Tottenham in the past but this is weird.

Right so first thing is first I sell Sanchez for 60 mil which is fine and all good w/e nothing out of the ordinary, all of a sudden I then noticed that there is a brilliant player by the name of Inaki Williams of Athletic Bilbao. Reach the clause sign him yadda the usual then I signed the following de Ligt (Ajax), Afonso Sousa (FC Porto), these were some of my signings for the summer transfer window.

Now to the Community Shield, although it doesn't matter in the boards eyes won it 3-0 against Chelsea season started off really well didn't lose a game until November knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Watford in the 4th Round being my major dissapointment. Knockouts of Europa was achieved easily currently I am sitting in February top of the league by six points with United (60 points) being second and City (57 points) being third Chelsea (47 points) fourth. Now you're wondering what is up with this save if anything you're doing quite well nothing out of the ordinary well until now I just noticed where Liverpool are I knew they sacked Klopp but oh my well here it is...

View attachment 70673

i don't see the problem. liverpool are exactly where they deserve to be

So I've just started a new save with Manchester United, and Lukaku breaks his leg in pre-season, out for 5-6 months :(, Decided to try and sign a short term replacement in Jamie Vardy, and asked board to deal with transfer... they're paying £94 Million for a 30 year old striker! Safe to say Leicester will be laughing to the bank with that!

Was running low on midfielders for a cup game, so I gave Tagseth a run from the youth team...Didnt realise he was 5"3 xD

View attachment 65992