FM18 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

View attachment 63226
Was going to put this in the rage thread at first but then thought I dont really mind - nice to see SI have fully embraced Leicester's win and made it possible for others...

I missed the screenshot but I was playing a preseason friendly against Jacksonville Armada and after I went a couple of goals up in about 15 minutes the game gave the wonderful commentary "Jacksonville Armada are sinking without trace"

The mighty DR Congo beat Italy 1-0 to finish third in the 2018 World Cup. Spain, Germany, Brazil all failing to get out of the groups. Divock Origi finishing joint top scorer.

View attachment 62565

View attachment 60708

I lead 2-1 until the opposition sent their goalie up on a throw-in. I didn't even get mad.

Uploaded the goal to Youtube as well, enjoy.[video=youtube;8DXdBS998HE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DXdBS998HE&list=UUGZ5EdFcwXiwHKZu8KDfDLw[/video]

e6873db52c689fe3fb7afef0cc2aa39e
e6873db52c689fe3fb7afef0cc2aa39e

Gave MCFC the B team of Maine Road (local side Div.9) in throw away save. - they might be a bit overpowered for that division.....

View attachment 59957

Harry Kane - "I SWEAR it was my goal" meme FUNNY

I just found this on youtube, has barely any views but it made me laugh XD

[video=youtube;nBOb4oNmU-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBOb4oNmU-A[/video]

Not a screenshot more a situation.

It's April 24th in-game, we just won the league with one game left to play.
We have a Cup Final to play
The Board reckon I am 'Untouchable'

Why am I still waiting for a new contract, it only runs out a week after the Cup Final?

Jeez, are the bosses waiting to see if I win the Double before deciding if I am worth it?

Gave MCFC the B team of Maine Road (local side Div.9) in throw away save. - they might be a bit overpowered for that division.....

View attachment 1154246

where can I get this database? Would love to manage AFC Liverpool or Bootle, probably Bootle, they’re stadium is literally like 10 minutes away from my house

Last edited:
Be careful when you load it up, with so many leagues and players the game processes very slow. Select the number of leagues carefully

Guess we're going on a diet?

05109742f5a973a254413fc0c60bd974.png