FM18 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

I've had that happen in previous versions of the game. Something to do with the algorithm that sets fixtures around the Christmas/New year and public holidays.

This is where the squad rotation comes into play (or the editor)

What game year are you in? I will look out for it in my save.

2026 with my Bolton side. Funnily enough I won them all, even though we've got a tiny not so great squad.

2026 with my Bolton side. Funnily enough I won them all, even though we've got a tiny not so great squad.

I'm sure there is a formula you can predict these things with, as it will happen again in the future. Depends on he days Boxing Day falls, and Saturday and a Monday I think. There is supposed to be a regulation IRL I think that prevents players from playing twice in a 48-hr period that hasn't made it into the game.

I know there is no screenshot attached, but I just checked my 19yr old Argentinian Ezequil Barco's favoured personnell and is shows one Cristian Barco and states the relationship as father but if I click the name to see where the person is I am directed to the profile of a 18yr old Argentinian player... now I am no genius.. but that can't be right

Didn't bother to screen shot it but I had a GK on the bench get injured mid game.

Ironic how it was posted by a 'Don White'. Accidental racism huh

View attachment 44439

(Some player with the name Negro won the player of the month award in my game, very nice)

View attachment 42182

May not be impressive for some but I had the greatest penalty shootout in my FM history. I, as Atletico Mineiro, missed my first 3 penalties and was down 0-2, think I was eliminated. Then the unimaginable happen as you can see.

Sorry if I beg to differ with this player's opinion lol:
View attachment 41690

Crack on laddy if you think you have more chance of playing for England than Wales!!!

now my social feed is showing posts from my supporters about players we don't have, for instance " Mattheus Frizzo is on his way due to our relegation.. 750k" but wait it's mid season and we are like 6th in th ePremier league, and Frizzo is not my player, he is on my shortlist but he is not my player

Is anybody else getting these incredibly creative names?

View attachment 1144145
View attachment 1144146
Every once in awhile yes - yours remind me of the Neville brother's, Gary & Phil, their Dad was called Neville.

I believe newgen names are drawn at random from a 'pool', one for First Names, and one for Family Names, with a weighting/skew for hyphenated names. Both Martin and Andrew would probably end up in both the pots.

Occasionally, the SI Staff Easter Egg pops up - staff members appear in-game as newgens.