FM19: Rate My Regen Thread

Juste a funny one

attachment.php

this guy coming end of month jan window 127m i paid way over top but my current regen cb and him are best 2 cbs in world so well worth it

BO8PLU.jpg

vC0lWe.jpg

i will make this guy best goalie in the world also joining in a 85m deal
XCk60v.jpg

EdhICT.jpg

and this midfielder is gonna be my milinkovic savic future replacement who i will mould 44m upfront rising to 62m depending on clauses
yMvIZ7.jpg

lWqMEa.jpg

One season on with some first team games under his belt and my regen CB Robson is coming along nicely I doubt he will be challenging the likes of Terry and Ferdinand but he will be a decent Premier League standard player which would account for the constant interest I'm getting from mid-table Premiership clubs. May just hold on to him for another season (unless a big club come calling for me then I may take a punt on him myself). I did have a top veteran player (Wesley Sneijder) mentoring him and a couple other youngsters for the last 6mths of the season which helped.
attachment.php

One season on with some first team games under his belt and my regen CB Robson is coming along nicely I doubt he will be challenging the likes of Terry and Ferdinand but he will be a decent Premier League standard player which would account for the constant interest I'm getting from mid-table Premiership clubs. May just hold on to him for another season (unless a big club come calling for me then I may take a punt on him myself). I did have a top veteran player (Wesley Sneijder) mentoring him and a couple other youngsters for the last 6mths of the season which helped.
attachment.php

i'm not so sure about this guy very poor attributes

i'm not so sure about this guy very poor attributes
I'm not expecting him to be world class after all he is/was with a League One side so more than adequate at that level, he is a work in progress but has already proven to be consistent which at his current level is more important I find than attributes. I'm going to see how he copes in the Championship (my Millwall squad got promoted) before making any final decision on him.

attachment.php

I wish he came through the academy at inter, unfortunately not but i one of the most well rounded regens i've seen on my current save.

If i had to compare him to a player, i'd see an easy comparison to a CR7? just because of his great arial ability along side winger attributes, but we have to see if he ever reaches that potential.

Also in terms of training/playing, I play him as a Inside Forward or the right

attachment.php

Third season with Portsmouth, second season in Championship. One of my scouts managed to find this bad boy and I was able to ****** him for 100k. There's one thing buzzing me out about him though. When I approached him, it said that he would join next summer since U16-players in Germany can't sign for a foreign club until their 16, however when I confirmed the signing, it said he would join in 2023 when he's 18. Now, it once again says he'll join next summer. Anyone who knows which is correct? Just want to make sure I get him as soon as possible, since he'll get a lot better training in my team and I want him to become a homegrown player as fast as possible. Cheers.

Not one of my team's regens and been around for a few seasons to be fair, a reasonable option maybe but his name gets me every time.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Third season with Portsmouth, second season in Championship. One of my scouts managed to find this bad boy and I was able to ****** him for 100k. There's one thing buzzing me out about him though. When I approached him, it said that he would join next summer since U16-players in Germany can't sign for a foreign club until their 16, however when I confirmed the signing, it said he would join in 2023 when he's 18. Now, it once again says he'll join next summer. Anyone who knows which is correct? Just want to make sure I get him as soon as possible, since he'll get a lot better training in my team and I want him to become a homegrown player as fast as possible. Cheers.
Try to get him on trial until his 18th birthday that way he will be getting training from your coaches. You won't be able to play him in matches however and I don't know if trial time will count to homegrown (it should in my view). Still waiting on a player to sign in this way in one of my 2018 games.

Try to get him on trial until his 18th birthday that way he will be getting training from your coaches. You won't be able to play him in matches however and I don't know if trial time will count to homegrown (it should in my view). Still waiting on a player to sign in this way in one of my 2018 games.

I can't get him on trial if I've already confirmed the transfer, can I?

I can't get him on trial if I've already confirmed the transfer, can I?
I think I managed it on last year's edition with a GK from Denmark. Although it may be different if you have paid a transfer fee I may have only had offered a contract which was accepted I'm not sure without checking.