FM19 Tactics by TFF

manidaro

Nov 30, 2018
unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion

akutn89111518

Apr 18, 2019
I try many,many diffrent tactics...Some is very goed with loots goals,some with under conced but every time i back to GLADIATOR V1 and CONQUEROR V8
Tallent is like diamond (another tactics) but Class(Gladiator and Co) is for ever

Nebuuu

Dec 19, 2018
unbelievable, I made a season with the V2 gladiator and I was really close. The following season with the same rose, same training, same psychological management but I put the V1 I finished the season reaching a place in the playoffs. how is it possible that the gladiator V2 is less effective than the V1?

Tff, give us your opinion
Hi :)

It`s still a game where anything can happen.
When a match starts, there are parameters which influence the endresult if you gonna lose, draw or win.
So even when you have the same startups like the season before, the result can be completely different sometimes.
Even with such a awesome tactic like TFF`s Gladiator.

Don`t be mad m8. It`s sometimes tricky and kinda unfair, when you had 20+ Chances, the opponent 1-2 and you lose or draw.
I personally believe you can only tell if its a good/better tactic when you play 4-5+ Seasons with each one.

Whatever..that`s my answer to you. Maybe TFF knows better idk.
I wich you a nice day and everbody, a nice week.

Bye

joewhite

Nov 15, 2012
Another amazing season, using a different tactic for half a season then i reverted back to TFF V1/V2 Gladiator V2 about the last 15 games but the 3 defeats out of 4 was using another tactic. THANX TFF

I at to post this screen just to show how GOOOOOD V2 Gladiator just is. Just 2 players on my subs bench and that was a GK and a LB and some players on international duty. All of the season was like that in my Champions league as i messed up and didn't register my players for the competition whooops lol.

joewhite

Nov 15, 2012
Regen getting Top Scorer

The best 3 defenders in Champion League
The best 2 Midfielders in Champions League
The best 2 forwards in Champions League
unfortunately 2nd best goalkeeper lol.

gbus316

Feb 4, 2011
1st Season with Hellas Verona, sign no one, played with Gladiator v2, won Serie B

2nd Season with Hellas Verona, spent 9 million, played Shield Wall, won Serie A

Amazing

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011

So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that

joewhite

Nov 15, 2012

So, Season 6 is over and i achieved more than i set out to, i wanted the domestic treble as it kept evading me before but i ended up with every trophy this season with some fantastic results, Spurs pushed me all the way but the ultimate turning point was when i beat them 0-3 in April to take me 5 points clear and gave me the edge in a good title race.

Signed Declan Rice in the summer and Luca Zidane as back up GK, Have a big task on hand in keeping Joao Felix, contract is running out and his heads been turnt so not sure whatll happen there.

Quick update on my England progress - won the Nations League but got ko of qf in the Euro champs by a 90min Spain goal(2-1) so ive since resigned and taken the France job, so far 5-0 win and 3-5 win at Belgium in new season of Nations League.

Going to aim for 7 trophies next season will be a big task but definitely got the squad to achieve that
Great achievement m8 and amazing results,quick question,looking at you're player appearances it looks like you don't rotate you're players much. Do you feel it's better not to or do you rotate you're squad for cup games (ect). Cheers m8.

EHH

Aug 18, 2019
Does AI Adopt Tactics ?

Am i the only one who faces tactics work great for 15-20 games and then following games finish with either lost or draw.

How do you manage to use the tactics for seasons and seasons?

Last edited: