Its that time again, another treble at the end of season 5 BUT a very dissappointing performance in the cup competitions, freak results against Norwich & WHU and after spanking liverpool 4-0, 4-0 & 3-1 i was very confident of smashing them again which did not happen!!! Aim next season is to win a domestic treble

must admit this season i rotated from Gladiator to Jesus take the Volante quite alot which i hadnt done in previous seasons

Almost forgot to mention i also got offered 3 international jobs - Spain, Brazil & England, obviously i took England job, i have a chance of my 1st international trophy with the Nations League semi final against Germany in June!!

Last edited:
4 3 1 2

TFF, You can do tactics 4 3 1 2, I want to play with amc :(:(:(

Hi, guys!

I've updated Gladiator, Conqueror, Berserk and Crusher tactics.

I applied few tweaks which should slightly increase the efficiency of the tactics.

Changes:

- changes the crosses settings from "Low Crosses" to "Mixed"

- changed the passing setting of DL/DR/DM/MCL/MCR position from "Short" to "Standard"

- Added "Gets Further Forward" PI for DL/DR positions

Hi,

I've added a new tactic to the OP. It's called STALKER.

STALKER V1 is a tweak of GLADIATOR V2, the only tweak is the right striker was moved down to AMCR position and its role/duty/PIs were tweaked, anything else in the tactic is the same.

You can use STALKER V1 if you want incorporate AMC position into your tactic.

Stalker-V1.png

TFF anything that isn't a 2 striker 2 winger formation?

Hi, mate.

I think there's enough different formations at the OP and you can easily fit any team into them getting a very high overarching level with that.

I see that other formations bring a significant efficiency loss without offering any advantages.

Hi,

I've added a new tactic to the OP. It's called STALKER.

STALKER V1 is a tweak of GLADIATOR V2, the only tweak is the right striker was moved down to AMCR position and its role/duty/PIs were tweaked, anything else in the tactic is the same.

You can use STALKER V1 if you want incorporate AMC position into your tactic.

Stalker-V1.png

Hi, mate.

I think there's enough different formations at the OP and you can easily fit any team into them getting a very high overarching level with that.

I see that other formations bring a significant efficiency loss without offering any advantages.

Hi TFF

According to TFF's 75 Siblings STALKER V1 is weaker than Gladiator V2

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/441-TESTED-19-3-TFF-STALKER-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html

What is your opinion on Gladiator V2 vs Stalker V1?

Hi TFF

According to TFF's 75 Siblings STALKER V1 is weaker than Gladiator V2

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/441-TESTED-19-3-TFF-STALKER-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html

What is your opinion on Gladiator V2 vs Stalker V1?

Hi

Such result would not be surprising for me because I find that Gladiator V2 uses the most efficient formation under current ME and it also uses the most efficient combination of Roles/Duties/PIs/Tis so it's really hard to beat it… but if you want to incorporate AMC into your tactic then STALKER V1 offers you such opportunity with a vert high overarching level considering quality of your team… ;)

[QUOTE = TotalFootballFan9; 3217943] Xin chào,

tôi đã thêm một chiến thuật mới vào OP. Nó được gọi là STALKER.

STALKER V1 là một tinh chỉnh của GLADIATOR V2, điều chỉnh duy nhất là tiền đạo phải được chuyển xuống vị trí AMCR và vai trò / nhiệm vụ / PI của nó đã được điều chỉnh, mọi thứ khác trong chiến thuật đều giống nhau.

Bạn có thể sử dụng STALKER V1 nếu bạn muốn kết hợp vị trí AMC vào chiến thuật của mình.

Stalker-V1.png

Chào bạn.

Tôi nghĩ rằng có đủ đội hình khác nhau tại OP và bạn có thể dễ dàng phù hợp với bất kỳ đội nào để họ có được mức độ bao trùm rất cao với điều đó.

Tôi thấy rằng các thành tạo khác mang lại sự mất hiệu quả đáng kể mà không mang lại bất kỳ lợi thế nào. [/ QUOTE]

thank you. I'll check. but you don't have 4 3 1 2 ???

tff

thank you for new tactic

what do you think of 3-5-2?

do you think you could do something like that?

be nice to play with a new shape that still is strong

I can do 3-5-2 and I can do other 100 different possible formations but the point ? ;)

As I said the current ME works such way that any formation which is different from 4132, 442, 4411, 424 or 4141 formations will be less efficient without offering any other advantages, for example, any 3-5-2 formation would be significantly less efficient than 4-1-3-2 and it's also more difficult to fit any team into 3-5-2 formation than into 4-1-3-2 formation, also it won't have a better defense or a better attack so 3-5-2 formation doesn't offer any advantages over 4-1-3-2 so I don't see any point in sharing a tactic with 3-5-2 formation.

I see the point only in sharing such tactics which have following qualities:

1) the most efficient
2) a good efficiency + easy to fit any team into the shape
3) a good efficiency + a very good defense
4) a good efficiency + a very good attack

And I find that the set of tactics which is represent at the OP satisfies all that needs

Last edited:
I can do 3-5-2 and I can do other 100 different possible formations but the point ? ;)

As I said the current ME works such way that any formation which is different from 4132, 442, 4411, 424 or 4141 formations will be less efficient without offering any other advantages, for example, any 3-5-2 formation would be significantly less efficient than 4-1-3-2 and it's also more difficult to fit any team into 3-5-2 formation than into 4-1-3-2 formation, also it won't have a better defense or a better attack so 3-5-2 formation doesn't offer any advantages over 4-1-3-2 so I don't see any point in sharing a tactic with 3-5-2 formation.

I see the point only in sharing such tactics which have following qualities:

1) the most efficient
2) a good efficiency + easy to fit any team into the shape
3) a good efficiency + a very good defense
4) a good efficiency + a very good attack

And I find that the set of tactics which is represent at the OP satisfies all that needs

hey tff

i understand that

but every good tactic is with 2 wingers (ML MR or AML AMR ) and 2 strikers

that is very boring all year :p

is there anything you can do to make a near as strong tactic that isn't 2 mr/ml/amr/aml and 2 strikers?

like your shield wall but an updated version to be a bit stronger?

it would be very nice to play with something different

your 4-4-2 tactics are around 2.2/2.1 points per game in the test table

a different shape that could hit 2.0/2.1 would be fun!

Hi everybody

What position does score the most goals in Gladiator tactic?

Also, I would like to know what position does the most assistance in Gladiator tactic?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody

What position does score the most goals in Gladiator tactic?

Also, I would like to know what position does the most assistance in Gladiator tactic?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

You can get the stats you looking for from TFF's 75 Siblings website, just download the game save

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/163-TESTED-TFF-GLADIATOR-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html

Here are stats for Gladiator V1

The left striker scored 53 goals after 75 appearances

The right striker scored 46 goals after 72 appearances

So it looks like the strikers are the top scorers in the tactic :)

The right winger produced 35 assistances after 73 appearances

The left winger produced 47 assistances after 75 appearances

So it looks like the wingers produce the most assistances in the tactic :)

stats-gladiator.png

Last edited: