So here we are at the end of the season 4, completing a treble(1 being comm shield so dont really count lol) dissappointed to have not won the domestic treble, thought the 3rd season sydrome had kicked in losing 3 in 4 at 1 point in the season but recovered well. beginning of Jan both keepers got injured so had to panic buy Donnarumma, then asyou can see against Sheff Utd 3 of 4 wingers all gone injured for 4-6 weeks!!!

I did find around feb march time tactic was as penetrating as before but we'll see if im sussed out in season 5, also be interesting as the WC will be in November/December this season....

As you can see i seemed to have sussed out Liverpool, the only downfall is it wasnt with Gladiator......

Me too mate, Gladiator V1 is probably the best tactic i've ever used, pretty much unbeatable, I won the quadruple in the first season, everything but the cc in second season, everything again in the 3rd season and i'm smashing it again in the fourth, amazing!!

Good morning and good Sunday to all, I wanted to ask TFF how to solve the problem of goals always suffered in the same way. I take goals almost always in the same way: throwing the opponents between my two central defense that are bypassed and the opponent is free to go to the net.

Hi, TFF for Davore can you create a 4312 th for the new Milan? Thank you

Conqueror v1
After getting promotion with this tactic I then won the Premier division the following season. Tactic has been fantastic & has survived FM updates.

8j9tUtE.jpg

ghkBcsD.jpg

A couple of things.
1st is the latest tweaks have made the formation loads better, i always start lower league and im currently Kings Lynn manager in the vanarama north, this level shows formations weakness as the players aren't always very good, but since switching at the start of my new season to glad v2 and conq v8, the play is noticeably better. We have started the season winning the 1st 11 games and conceding 3 goals.

The other thing, and forgive me if this isn't possible as im not at my FM PC to check, but the training has always bothered me where we use a BBM but train him to be a deep lying playmaker, they never become natural in the position we are asking of them.
Does this particularly matter or could i set the player as DLP but set his instructions as BBM if that makes sense?
Again im not at my PC to check if possible or the implications on player instructions.

The other thing, and forgive me if this isn't possible as im not at my FM PC to check, but the training has always bothered me where we use a BBM but train him to be a deep lying playmaker, they never become natural in the position we are asking of them.
Does this particularly matter or could i set the player as DLP but set his instructions as BBM if that makes sense?
Again im not at my PC to check if possible or the implications on player instructions.
If you play him as a DLP, he will have the player instruction "Hold position" as default and you cant change it... And that's basically the opposite of what the Box-to-box player does.

If you play him as a DLP, he will have the player instruction "Hold position" as default and you cant change it... And that's basically the opposite of what the Box-to-box player does.

Ok,thought there was probably a reason

could someone please post the link/upload the john warrington 4-1-2-2-1 tweak

his post download link no work for me

ty

also tff, any new shape soon?

could someone please post the link/upload the john warrington 4-1-2-2-1 tweak

his post download link no work for me

ty

also tff, any new shape soon?

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topic...LADIATOR-41221-by-John-Warrington/page-0.html

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topic...LADIATOR-41221-by-John-Warrington/page-0.html

thanks frank, do you have any recommendations for the types of CM's in teh diff CM roles, and the type ofs triker, and what foot for the wingers?

ty

awesome tactic TFF.
What is the best way of dealing with the low block once teams start to adjust. Any suggestions would help because nothing is working for me at the moment cheers!