FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi mate which version would be the best for Everton? I prefer to play with 2 strikers but as long as it's solid I will be happy

hey TFF, your tactics are amazing great work but I have a doubt, the mentality can be changed depending on the team you are facing or is a fundamental part of the tactics?(K)(K) good job

Hi TFF,

If you would rate your tactics as it is for now with the new updates. Which would be your flagship?

great job!!

Hey TFF,

What players should take the throw ins? the left and right back? Because auto CB takes throw in...

first half of the season

I`ve played the first half of the season with my fav Club Hertha BSC. No Reload, just Conquerer for most of the time.
Schield Wall when i have to switch or even Time Waste when i have to defend a short lead for the last minutes.

My Striker Davie Selke has 17 Matches, 17 Goals (15@League), 10 Assists. My other Striker has Vedad Ibisevic 15 Matches, 14 Goals@League, 4 Assists.
So this tactic really works now with the patch-updated Striker!

18 Matches from my Club so far...18 Matches, 16 Wins, 1 Draw, 1 Loss.
55 Goals (!), 16 Goals against me. 11 Points difference between me + 2nd Place...that`s insane.

Great Tactic TFF! Ty :wub: :P

Not happy with the latest patch

I dont know fot you guys but I am still dissapointed with the latest patch,my GK still making stupid mistakes,even opposite!Still every free kick is 90 ℅ goal!Regarding tactic I am more than happy TFF incredible job,I dominate with shield wall and I have tested little Avanger,also incredible tactic,but how you can enjoy the game when every free kick is almost a goal,for example you are dominating for all the match and then opossition have some free kick and usualy offcorse they score!!Thats frustrating,i hope so they will fix it,GK s reactions are teribble!

A NEW TIME WASTING TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the attacking free-kicks setup

- tweaked the defensive free-kicks setup

- slightly improved the attacking throw-ins for 19.2 tactics

Hi TFF,

If you would rate your tactics as it is for now with the new updates. Which would be your flagship?

great job!!

Hey,

I find that Conqueror + Avenger is the best combo

Conqueror is the best attacking tactic

Avenger is the best defensive tactic

4-2-3-1 not working i play with bayern i lose 4-0 v Franckfurt WTF

can you choose to play with version 19.2? If yes, how do you do it?

I'm sure there are some people who set their Steam app to "Offline" mode prior the release of 19.3 patch in order not to receive any updates so those people are still 19.2 patch ;)

Also, FM Touch still hasn't been update to 19.3 and it means that all FM Touch users are still on 19.2 patch at the moment

hey tff. mate, shoot with power will be a good ppm for the strikers?

Back