FM19 Tactics by TFF

are the tactics of the new patch as effective as with the old one?

The 19.2 long throw-ins exploit is slightly more efficient than the 19.3 long throw-ins exploit so any tactic that uses a long throw-ins exploit becomes slightly less efficient in 19.3

Besides the changes in the long throw-ins exploit there are no any significant changes in the ME between 19.2 and 19.3

Last edited:
Does anyone have or cn tell me where can I find and download stormcaller for 19.1.1?

A NEW TIME WASTING TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the attacking free-kicks setup

- tweaked the defensive free-kicks setup

- slightly improved the attacking throw-ins for 19.2 tactics

Thanks for your efforts TFF

Avenger works just amazing! :)

Trening 19.3.1

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS

STCL / STCR – Complete Forward ( Attack )

ML/MR – Inverted Winger ( Attack )

MCL / MCR – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Defend )

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back ( Attack )

DCL / DCR - Ball Playing Defender ( Defend )

GK – Goalkeeper ( Defend )

(19-3) TFF - CONQUEROR V3.fmf - so now use this setting? Inverted Winger? (tactick winger only)....

Can you please just tell me what tactics is the best for 19.1.1 ?

The tactic (CONQUEROR V3) is excellent, at least at home. Away I take a too, too many goals. I have Atletico Madrid with Gimenez and Savic as DC who aren't the slowest defenders in the game.
Each time it's the same thing, the opponents make very long passes over the defense and their striker is left alone in front of my keeper.
Can I significantly lower the line of defense or does this affect the offensive game?

Anyway, thanks for TFF Tactics !

The tactic (CONQUEROR V3) is excellent, at least at home. Away I take a too, too many goals. I have Atletico Madrid with Gimenez and Savic as DC who aren't the slowest defenders in the game.
Each time it's the same thing, the opponents make very long passes over the defense and their striker is left alone in front of my keeper.
Can I significantly lower the line of defense or does this affect the offensive game?

Anyway, thanks for TFF Tactics !

Hey,

Lowering the D-Line in Conqueror tactic won't improve the defensive side of the tactic, such action only will make things worse

If you want to be defensive then use Avenger tactic

Conqueror is designed to be a very attacking tactic which mean it scores a lot but also concedes a lot too

Last edited:
hey TFF, in patch 19.3 what would be your ranking of all the tactics you have developed, I think that conqueror is the best of all, I am attentive to your answer, greetings and great work

hey TFF, in patch 19.3 what would be your ranking of all the tactics you have developed, I think that conqueror is the best of all, I am attentive to your answer, greetings and great work

Hey,

The rankings in 19.3 are the same as they was in 19.2

Attacking tactics rankings:

1) Conqueror
2) Warlord
3) Berserk
4) Punisher

Defensive tactics rankings:

1) Avenger
2) Shield Wall

Conqueror + Avenger is the best combo

Conqueror is the best attacking tactic

Avenger is the best defensive tactic

Last edited:
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING FOCUS

STCL / STCR – Complete Forward ( Attack )

ML/MR – Inverted Winger ( Attack )

MCL / MCR – Deep Lying Playmaker ( Defend )

DL / DR - Inverted Wing-Back ( Attack )

DCL / DCR - Ball Playing Defender ( Defend )

GK – Goalkeeper ( Defend )

Is this right despite not using some of these positons?

Is this right despite not using some of these positons?

I've updated the OP and added recommendations what individual training focus to use for AML/AMR/DM positions.

Other than that there's no changes in the individual training focus recommendations

Is it important if the winger is ineffectual in ML or MR but natural or correct in AML or AMR ? Will it work without position retrain ?
View attachment 1199603

A player plays at 100% of his ability at some position only when he's got “Natural” rating for that position but I find that there's almost no difference in efficiency between "Natural" and "Accomplished" ratings so having "Accomplished" rating would be enough.

In some cases even "Competent" rating could be enough because most of time the difference between "Competent" rating and "Natural" ratings is hardly noticeable.

For example, a player with "Natural" rating plays at 100% of his ability and with "Competent" rating he plays at 90% of his ability.

Last edited:
Hey TFF would changing the mentality from attacking to balanced have a massive effect on tactics. I plan on using avenger once i finish my current season but I have always disliked using attacking mentalities. Cheers for all the work.

Hey TFF would changing the mentality from attacking to balanced have a massive effect on tactics. I plan on using avenger once i finish my current season but I have always disliked using attacking mentalities. Cheers for all the work.

Hey,

Changing the mentality from "Attacking" to "Balanced" will make the tactics to be less effective but it's hard to give exact numbers.

Also not sure if im the only one, but im finding disapointing results with conquerer

I've updated the OP and added recommendations what individual training focus to use for AML/AMR/DM positions.

Other than that there's no changes in the individual training focus recommendations

Thanks for the update, TFF

much appreciated!

Thx for the updates and the different types of tactics this year:wub:

Just a small note on training, AM is kinda missing in the training focus or I need new glasses

Back